#WeddingWednesday might just be our favorite day of the week. From the gorgeous venues and the blushing brides to the exquisite cuisine and the lavish parties, there are so many things to love about a destination wedding at Zöetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya.
This week we’re sharing some pictures of Keri and Jay’s fairy tale destination wedding at Zöetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, courtesy of Del Sol Photography.
Zöetry Paraiso de la Bonita is the perfect romantic setting to make your wedding dreams come true. Exchange your vows in a lovely wedding gazebo on the beach, on our private pier, or at other beautiful spots. Enjoy your special moment as you say I do, because we’ve taken care of all the to-dos.
Want a picture-perfect wedding like Keri and Jay? Zöetry Paraiso de la Bonita encourages you to spend your special day in a setting of spectacular natural beauty that will make your memories even more perfect.
The timing couldn’t be better to plan your destination wedding in paradise! When you stay the required number of nights for your wedding, you’ll earn complimentary nights toward a return stay over your first anniversary!
Everyone needs a little rest and relaxation from the hectic lives they lead. Well, why not rest and relax in “luxury without limit” at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana? Located on the striking northeast coast of the Dominican Republic, Zoëtry Agua welcomes you to our exclusive suites, their hardwood floors and natural stone accents that harmonize with the lush, secluded oceanfront setting. Located just an hour away from the Punta Cana International Airport, the spirit in Punta Cana is far, far removed from the hectic tempo of everyday living.
All of Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts features a myriad of resort activities and an array of special additions that make your stay even more unforgettable. Endless Privileges® during your stay includes:
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- A welcome bottle of rum
- Daily fresh fruit basket
- Complimentary horseback riding
- Unlimited specialty cocktails
- A relaxing 20 minute spa treatment per stay
- Access to sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and sensation shower
- No check-in or check-out time
Book your Endless Privileges® Getaway today!
Visit our page today to learn more about our Endless Privileges® and book your journey to Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana!
Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts are the perfect place to find yourself when you’re looking to relax. With some of the world’s best spas and luxurious accommodations, choosing the best ways to relax can get complicated. To ease your decision-making, here are our five favorite ways to relax while staying with Zoëtry Wellness Spa & Resorts!
- The Spa. Indulge in an immersive treatment at one of Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts world-class spas. Choose from extensive menus of services to treat your body from head to toe. One of our resort spas in particular, the Thalasso Center & Spa at the Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya is especially relaxing, thanks to its 22,000 square foot facility. The first certified spa of its kind in North America, the Thalassotherapy treatment uses freshly heated sea water, seaweed and marine mud to cleanse and invigorate the body. Who wouldn’t want to spend the day at the spa?
The Jacuzzi at the Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riveria Maya Thalasso Center, the first certified Thalassotherapy center in North America.
- The Food. Enjoy gourmet dining experiences at a selection of different restaurants at each one of our resorts. From AAA Four Diamond rated French restaurants, to world fusion and locally inspired flavors, you are sure to find dishes that fit your flavor. You can also pay a visit to our casual beachside bars for a quick bite and cocktail so you can get back to the pool as soon as possible. For those with insatiable taste buds, take advantage of your Endless Privileges® and participate in Sip, Savor and See, allowing you access to tons of neighboring resorts’ gourmet dining options, in addition to the selection at Zoëtry.
The La Canoa Restaurant at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riveria Maya features Cuisine de los Soles, a fusion of spices and chilies.
- The Greens. Play a round of golf while staying at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts for the peace that only a round on a Caribbean golf course can bring. Each resort is located just minutes away from world-class courses, which are sure to challenge your game while putting your mind at ease. These courses are great for amateurs and pros alike!
- The Water. Take a dip in one of our luxurious swimming pools to refresh your body and mind. Depending on which location you are staying, you have choices of several different world-class pools. Some have serpentine water trails and quiet lagoons, while others are filled with salt water. You can float in an adults-only pool or be waited on while relaxing poolside. Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana features an amazing infinity pool with gorgeous views of the palm-studded, white sand beach!
The infinity pool looking out to the crystal-clear water at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana.
- The Accommodations. Enjoy some time in your luxury suite. While Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts have many options for relaxation and activity, sometimes it can be most relaxing to enjoy the amenities of your room. Put on your luxury bathrobe and enjoy the Endless Privileges® benefits of 24-hour in-room dining. Sip refreshments from you mini-bar, which is refreshed twice daily. Take a bath with your complimentary Bvlgari bath amenities – the possibilities within your room are endless. The Presidential Suite at Zoëtry Casa del Mar is the ultimate luxury suite offering guests the best in amenities to relax during their stay with us.
The Presidential Suite at Zoëtry Casa del Mar offers two bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, expansive ocean view terraces and a fully-equipped kitchen with Miele™ appliances.
We hope these ideas inspire you to take some time devoted to letting yourself unwind while visiting Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts.
El Arco or “Lands End” is one of Mexico’s most famous natural wonders. Guests at Zoëtry Casa del Mar can visit this distinctive rock formation located at the southern tip of Cabo San Lucas. Every year visitors flock to El Arco to not only enjoy the beautiful view but it also offers adventurous snorkeling, whale watching expeditions and it’s a popular spot for sea lions to congregate.
If you are planning a visit to Zoëtry Casa del Mar, El Arco is a must-see destination in Cabo San Lucas!
El Arco Cabo San Lucas
In their November issue, Condé Nast Traveler, a premier travel magazine, released their 2011 Readers’ Choice Awards, recognizing the world’s best hotels, resorts, cities, airlines, cruise lines and islands. Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya earned coveted spots on two of their prestigious lists – Top 100 Hotels/Resorts and Top 50 Resorts in Mexico. On the Top 50 Resorts in Mexico list, Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita landed at the #6 spot with a 94.7 ranking, clearly distinguishing themselves as one of the premier resorts in Mexico.
As a AAA Five Diamond award-winning resort for 8 consecutive years, offering all the exclusive benefits of Endless Privileges® and perfectly situated on 500 yards of sugar-white sand beach, it’s no surprise that this resort has been a consistent favorite amongst guests.
Here’s a video testimonial of a couple’s recent stay at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita!