Most people are ambitious when it comes to vacation: They want the whole experience—be it new food, new activities, or simply new scenery. However, it can be difficult to plan out the perfect getaway.
Luckily, guests of Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts don’t have this problem. Our Sip, Savor & See package isn’t just a special offer—it’s an entire experience. Create your own personalized itinerary of adventurous dining, artfully crafted cocktails, and exotic live entertainment!
For devout foodies who can’t get enough of fun and exciting cuisines, this experience is a dream come true: You’ll have gourmet dining options to choose from every night!
Here’s How It Works:
- Visit the concierge desk of the resort you are staying at by 3 p.m. to make arrangements
- Choose from any of the delectable options from nearby participating resorts
- Let the concierge assist you in arranging transportation
- Have fun discovering what nearby resorts have to offer!
As part of the benefits of Endless Privileges®, guests can Sip, Savor & See at nearby participating resorts from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m. each evening.
The Sip, Savor & See experience is currently available at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana, Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita and Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres.
At Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts we’re only interested in providing our guests the best in service and amenities. This includes the most relaxing spa treatments, the most comfortable accommodations and even the best views! And fine dining is no exception, especially at Casa Rolandi, one of the delicious dining options at Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres. But what makes Casa Rolandi so special?
The relaxed casual dining room at Casa Rolandi is enhanced by panoramic ocean views.
1. The gourmet cuisine – Casa Rolandi serves an elegant fusion of Northern Italian and Swiss cuisine. Chef Daniele Müller also utilizes Mexican influences to reflect the restaurants beautiful background.
2. The Celebs – Once you’ve dined at Casa Rolandi you can let all your friends know you’ve dined at the same fancy eatery as Bono, Tony Blair and many more big names in movies, music and politics. Plus, no matter who you are you’ll be treated like your on the A-list!
3. The Awards – Casa Rolandi has earned honors from some of the biggest names in the industry. They are the 2012 Fodor’s Choice selection, named by the leading name in travel guides. Since 1992, Casa Rolandi has been a member of The Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, an organization dedicated to keeping the classic French culinary traditions alive. Add in an International Star Diamond Award and recognition from the Distinguished Restaurants of North America and you have yourself a very well decorated establishment!
The only thing left is you! Join us and experience Casa Rolandi for yourself, included in your Endless Privileges® package. Book today, our special offers are as mouth-watering as your dinner will be!
All of us at Zoëtry Wellness Spas & Resorts are thrilled to announce the newest member of the Zoëtry family, Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun! Overlooking the Caribbean Sea, Zoëtry Villa Rolandi is expected to open in the winter of 2014 and will be the fourth Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resort, joining award-winning hotels in Los Cabos, Punta Cana and Riviera Maya.
Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun, opening December 15, 2014
Zoëtry Villa Rolandi will feature 35 luxurious oceanfront suites with Jacuzzi terraces, gourmet à la carte dining, a full-service, state-of-the-art Spa, heat-regulated natural seawater pool, and private marina with its own 42-foot yacht to transport guests between Cancun and the resort, all made complete with Zoetry’s Endless Privileges® program. We couldn’t be happier to welcome Zoëtry Villa Rolandi into the Zoëtry family and can’t wait to welcome you home to what is sure to be an all-inclusive resort experience unlike any other!