We’re excited to announce that Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts was recently honored with the Silver Travvy Award for Best Luxury All-Inclusive Resort Chain!
The Travvy Awards recognize the highest standards of excellence in the travel industry today and honor travel companies, travel products, travel agencies, travel executives, travel agents and destinations for their outstanding achievements.
This is an exceptional honor and we hope to continue to serve our guests with the unparalleled service and superior amenities that have afforded us this award. You can view the full list of Travvy Award winners for 2016 here.
Take indulgence to the next level during your stay at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana or Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya! Now through December 22, 2015 you can bask in the level of luxury you deserve with a complimentary room upgrade when you reserve your stay by October 15, 2015.
Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts are boutique havens representing the highest level of luxury and providing the Endless Privileges® experience to each of its guests.
Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita Riviera Maya is nestled in the heart of the Riviera Maya, Mexico. It offers guests a resort experience centered around health, wellness, relaxation, and Endless Privileges®. On top of this ultimate luxury experience, Zoetry Paraiso has another unique element that sets it apart from any other resort. The owner took time and attention to design the décor himself and each room is a reflection of the locations he and his wife have visited! Take a look below at the Petra and Bermuda rooms!
While enjoying the gorgeous Mexican Caribbean, enjoy a glimpse of Petra. This ancient city, located in Jordan, was unknown to most of the world for hundreds of years!
If you like to mix a little adventure into your luxury vacation, you’ll relish the opportunities for surreal sightseeing and exotic excursions at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana!
After indulging in a delicious breakfast, get ready to kick off your Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana getaway with adventure!
There are endless possibilities for exploration and amazement in Punta Cana! Near Zoëtry Agua you can:
- Explore Altos de Chavón, a fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village overlooking the Río Chavón
- Sail to Isla Saona, a scenic island with limestone cliffs
- Dive or snorkel along the coast of Isla Catalina
- Discover Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the New World, full of cobblestone streets and delicious restaurants
- Enjoy the golf courses, beautiful beaches and duty-free shopping zone of La Romana
- Visit the small historical town of Higuey
Start planning now and take your getaway to a new level of excitement with these hidden treasures at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana!
Don’t you love beach Thursday? We sure do! Here’s a few photos of the beautiful beaches of Zoëtry Wellness Spas & Resorts to hold you over until you’re able to come home to us again!
Planning your next Endless-Privileges getaway? We have your ticket to luxury with up to $350 in air credit! Book today!
It has been a long winter which gave us at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts a great idea…Let’s celebrate TAX DAY with an exclusive 3 day sale!! Get the most out of your tax refund now, the sale ENDS TONIGHT! Take advantage of our savings when you reserve your Endless Privileges® getaway at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana, starting at just $251 per person, per night!
Our 96 luxurious, cane-thatched suites with hardwood floors and natural stone accents are located on a palm-studded white sand beach with crystal clear waters just forty minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. Don’t miss it!
At Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana, we not only provide you with an unbelievable location, unlimited luxury and top-notch service, but we also offer some amazing dining options. We currently boast an array of four gourmet restaurants, each with its own unique culinary style all a part of our Endless Privileges®. If you’re feeling more casual, you can also visit our café and various lounge areas. To learn more, have a look at the list below:
- Amaya – At Amaya, you will get to experience the taste of classic Dominican cooking, as well as various international specialty dishes. If you can’t make it for dinner, no worries—it also serves breakfast!
- Indigo – Indigo boasts a combination of eclectic tastes from various international sources, and it will surely satisfy both your taste buds and your yearning for bold, delicious flavors.
- Olena – This gourmet restaurant mainly features European fare, but it also specializes in fusion cuisine from around the world. Olena is also home to a massive wine cellar, where guests can treat themselves to a glass or two of rare, vintage wine.
- Piragua – Piragua specializes in Creole fusion cuisine, which combines the robust flavors of French food with the spice of traditional Latin American dishes.
- Coco Cafe – Our resident casual dining spot is the Coco Café. There, you can sit down with hot cup of coffee while enjoying the feeling of the fresh ocean breeze on your skin.
Hungry yet? Book your stay now at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana!
Happy Wordless Wednesday! For all you lovebirds out there, imagine your toes in the warm sand at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana, sharing a fabulous, romantic dinner with your special someone. Breathtaking, isn’t it?
Plan your getaway to Zoëtry Agua today and reserve your magical beach front dining experience!
Do you find yourself constantly seeking out the world’s best bathroom? Well, maybe not, but you can count on the writers at PeterGreenberg.com to help! In a series called ‘Luxe Lavs,’ some of the top travel journalists spotlight the world’s best hotel bathrooms and, recently, Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana made the list!
In honor of the summer season, last month’s Luxe Lavs highlighted “The Coolest Outdoor Showers from Around the World.” Zoëtry Agua was chosen for its natural outdoor showers surrounded by natural flora, eco-friendly treatments and décor, multiple shower jet settings, and more.
“… the eco-experience of showering outdoors on a private patio made from eco-friendly materials. Natural stones, hardwoods, cathedral ceilings and cane thatched roofs surround guests as they relax and massage under multiple shower jet settings. With a nod to the Dominican Republic’s history, Zoetry Agua provides Spanish products, Natura Bisse, for guests’ outdoor shower treatments. Local flora landscapes the private patios and local artists’ stone-work adds small touches to the shower experience.”
Read the rest of the review here and make sure you reserve your stay at Zoëtry Agua to experience one of the “world’s coolest outdoor showers.”