Have you been searching for your ultimate getaway destination? Look no further than Zoëtry® Montego Bay Jamaica, where the sandy beaches, crystal blue waters, clear skies, and tropical plant life make you feel one step away from paradise.
Continue reading below to see the beauty of Zoëtry Montego Bay for yourself!
At Zoëtry® Wellness & Spa Resorts, we take #WellnessWednesday very seriously – and so do our guests! So to celebrate, we’re sharing photos from recent guests striking their best yoga poses to strike some inspiration.
Keep reading to check out our best yogis doing their thing in paradise.
At Zoëtry® Wellness & Spa Resorts, we take #WellnessWednesday very seriously. From group yoga sessions on our lush resort grounds, to private sessions for you and your friends or family, it’s important we help you find your inner serenity while vacationing with us in paradise.
Keep reading as we take a look at some of our favorite yoga photographs from Zoëtry guests who used yoga to relax on their getaway.
At Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, we provide the perfect setting to reconnect with your closest family and friends in ultimate luxury. Plan your next group getaway at Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun and you can receive complimentary rooms and upgrades plus a private oceanside dinner. Keep reading to learn how!
Are you interested in finding your inner zen with beautiful views all around you? At Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun, guests can enjoy daily yoga with views of the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
It’s #WellnessWednesday at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts and we can’t wait to share some of our favorite ways for staying active during your vacation!
While enjoying a Zoëtry vacation, we encourage guests to immerse themselves in The Art of Life® at our unique boutique havens. Unrivaled luxury and holistic wellness combine with Endless Privileges® to offer a blissful experience that exceeds all expectations. Each resort features no check-in or check-out times; 24-hour private, in-suite dining; maid service three times daily; a welcome bottle of rum or tequila; and so much more. All for you, all included and only at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts!
At Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts we make staying active fun and easy! From wellness activities to water sports, the options are endless!
One of our favorite aquatic adventures is kayaking! A fun and easy activity that anyone can try, our resorts offer kayaking right from the beach for easy accessibility. Have a blast while exploring the gorgeous blue waters!
Interested in trying out scuba diving? Our resorts offer lessons so guests can dive and explore a vibrant underwater world!
Ever dream of feeling the wind in your hair while catching a few waves? Kite surfing is a fun and exciting way to enjoy our stunning azure waters!
Come celebrate with us and find your true self with our Chi Yoga lessons! Our instructors guide you to achieve physical health and spiritual realization on our beautiful beaches.
If Chi Yoga isn’t for you, we offer various other Yoga classes and activities for guests with a stunning tropical backdrop! Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned expert – there’s something for everyone.
Ready for your vacation? Summer’s on fire with incredible rates of up to 40% off and up to $400 USD in resort coupons with Hot Hot Hot! Reserve your summertime getaway now through June 25 for travel until August 21, 2015!
Grab your swimsuit and yoga mat and we’ll see you at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts this summer!
At Zoëtry Wellness Spas & Resorts, we are well aware of the many benefits of yoga and encourage our guests to give it a try during their stay. Most people are aware that yoga reduces stress, improves posture and increases flexibility; however there are special added benefits gained from doing yoga on the beach! Here’s our reasons why you should try beach yoga at Zoëtry Wellness Spas & Resorts.
- Sunlight: When exposed to natural sunlight, the body’s production of Vitamin D is increased while symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder are decreased. Vitamin D is vital for calcium absorption and is also known to support the immune system and lower cancer rates. Sunshine also increases the hormone serotonin, which is connected with happiness.
- Natural Beauty: Being surrounded by a beautiful natural environment can truly do wonders for your mood! Doing yoga outdoors allows you to feel increasingly connected with your inner self and the world around you.
- Sand: When you do yoga on the sand, the uneven surface helps to work secondary muscles that aren’t typically used in day to day life or even regular yoga. Plus, nothing feels better than soft sand on bare toes!
- Sea air: Sea air is incredibly beneficial to both the inside and outside of the human body. Sea air contains miniscule droplets of sea water enriched with various elements and minerals that stimulate the immune system, skin and respiratory system. The fresh air at Zoetry Resorts & Spas is also free from harmful man-made fumes and particles.
- Ocean: Research has shown that the sound of waves can change wave patterns in the brain which lulls you in to a more relaxed state. And lastly, what could be a better way to end a work-out than jumping in to the warm tropical sea?
Craving some beach yoga now? Book your stay with Zoetry Wellness Resorts & Spas to enjoy all these health benefits and more!
If you book your Ticket to Luxury by April 28, 2014 and enjoy a $200 air credit when you stay for 4 nights or a $350 air credit when you stay for 7 nights, plus up to $400 in resort coupons on your spring or summer vacation!
At Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, we believe that your vacation is truly a time for total body rejuvenation. This means staying pampered, well fed and getting plenty of down time to rest and relax. At our resorts, we offer several decadent treatments that will leave you feeling like new!
- Thalasso Seawater Treatment – At Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita, we offer the first and only certified Thalassotherapy center in North America. The process uses freshly heated seawater in combination with seaweed and marine mud to help infuse the skin with nutrients and eliminate toxins. Guests begin with a relaxing sauna treatment, followed by a visit to our thalassotherapy pool. The entire experience finishes with a therapeutic rotation between cold and hot water designed to stimulate the muscles.
The Jacuzzi at the Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riveria Maya Thalasso Center, the first certified Thalassotherapy center in North America.
- Yoga on the Beach – Start your day off right with a morning yoga session on the beach! Under the guidance of our talented instructors, you will immediately begin to feel your stress melt away and become one with the paradise around you.
Yoga helps improve everything from strength and flexibility to sleep and mood.
- Nutrition – At Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resort, you will not only live well, but also eat well. In addition to our vast selection of quality dining centers, our spas offer nutrition classes and advice for guests who are looking to lead a healthier lifestyle.
Superb culinary options featuring a large selection of light, heart-healthy and vegetarian selections.
- Therapeutic Algae and Marine Mud Treatments – In addition to our state-of-the-art thalassotherapy center, we also offer several therapeutic treatments featuring algae and marine mud. These two healing elements are used in a variety of facials, massages, body scrubs and massages.
Love these options? You can also curate your own simple pleasures from a collection of unique packages and extras, each designed to provide the ultimate Art of Life® experience you won’t find anywhere but on a Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts getaway. Planning an upcoming trip? Speak with your concierge today to plan your unforgettable wellness getaway!
Yoga is a tradition that has been practiced for more than 5,000 years, so it isn’t surprising that the practice has many different health benefits. Today, the western exercise known as “yoga” usually means the repetition of asanas or poses that are part of an age-old religious practice detailed in the Yoga Sutras. This Western version of Yoga gives its practitioners a multitude of health benefits both physically and mentally. Below are our top health benefits of yoga and why you should consider beginning your practice with one of our professionals during your stay at Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts.
1) Yoga increases flexibility: You can improve flexibility at any age and studies show yoga can improve flexibility 35% in just eight weeks.
2) Yoga increases strength: Holding poses during a yoga session increases strength and endurance – especially in core muscles.
3) Yoga improves posture: Increased strength and flexibility combined with a heightened awareness of your body leads to better posture.
4) Yoga improves breathing: The deep breathing that goes in conjunction with holding and changing poses increases lung capacity.
5) Yoga improves the heart’s functions: Yoga lowers blood pressure and slows heart rate, reducing stress on the vital organ.
6) Yoga improves the ability to concentrate and boosts the mood: Scientists suspect these improvements might come from increased oxygen flow to the brain.
7) Yoga decreases stress levels and encourages a calm nature: Yoga lowers levels of stress hormones and includes exercises to help slow a person’s mind chatter.
Yoga is a great exercise because there are so many different poses and it can be a good exercise for every fitness level. When beginning a yoga program, remember to always listen to your body – yoga should never hurt. You should also make sure to begin under the supervision of a professional. This way, you can be sure to keep the correct positions without getting hurt and have the breathing guidance to reap the most benefits from each session.
Mark Knowles, a yoga teacher from the Bahamas, will be visiting Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya until April 21 and will be hosting yoga classes everyday starting today and ending on Saturday, April 20.
Mark began studying Zen Buddhism and Aikido in 1990 with master Robert Balker. This planted the seed of Svaâdhyaâya–Self-study and Tapas–discipline. Mark always had the desire and love to travel and it was this love that brought him to his first yoga class in Charleston. Mark specializes in Jivamukti yoga. This particular type of yoga offers great practicality in the practice and it is a form that demands use in everyday life.
If you are currently at the resort, or will be visiting Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita this week, be sure to check the daily Sundial for class times.