In honor of #WellnessWednesday, we’ve compiled a few of our favorite fan photos that illustrate the holistic wellness that you’ll encounter at Zoëtry® Wellness & Spa Resorts. At Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, you’ll discover that wellness extends far beyond traditional health, fitness, nutrition and spa approaches.
While the holiday season is a time full of joy for many, it often comes accompanied with stress and more hectic schedules than ever. Do yourself a favor and come get thoroughly pampered at Zoëtry Wellness Spas & Resorts. Let the sounds of ocean waves wash away those holiday headaches as you experience a range of luxurious treatments in our world-class spas.
At Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, visit our oceanfront Thalasso Center & Spa, the first certified Thalassotherapy spa in North America. Thalassotherapy cleanses and invigorates your body through the use of freshly heated seawater, seaweed and marine mud that infuse the skin with minerals and nutrients and help eliminate toxins. Guests may experience Thalassotherapy through a variety of methods, including a heated sea water pool with mineral-medicinal effects and jets that stimulate the circulatory system, hydro massages that provide muscular relaxation with micro-algae and essential oils and algae and marine muds applied through body wraps and facial treatments that tone, hydrate and nurture tissue. Guests will be treated to a complimentary Thalasso Seawater Treatment as part of your benefits of Endless Privileges®.
Guests at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana have the privilege of enjoying spa treatments designed to unlock hidden tension, rejuvenate your skin and circulation and invigorate your senses and spirit. Pamper yourself with a Bamboo Scrub, Honey Exfoliation, Revitalizing Algae Detox, Dead Sea Mud and Diamond Magnetic treatments. If you spent a little too long on the beach, our Sun Repair treatments moisturize, hydrate, regenerate and soothe the skin after sun exposure.
There are many massage options at Zoëtry Casa del Mar los Cabos. Those looking to soothe tension and relieve stress while stimulating blood circulation and improving muscle tone should go for a Swedish Massage, designed to provide maximum relaxation. For a more intense treatment, Deep Tissue massage relieves chronic muscle tension due to stress or sports activities while eliminating toxins and restoring flexibility. Other massage treatments include massage for the neck, shoulders and back, massage designed for golfers and mothers-to-be, couples, reflexology and hot stone massage.
A trip to any of our Zoëtry Wellness Spas & Resorts is sure to leave you refreshed and rejuvenated in body, mind and spirit. Book your stay with us today—you deserve it!
Have you entered our Pin It to Win It Pinterest Contest? Enter today for your chance to win a 3-night stay to enjoy all the Simple Pleasures!
At Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, we believe that your vacation is truly a time for total body rejuvenation. This means staying pampered, well fed and getting plenty of down time to rest and relax. At our resorts, we offer several decadent treatments that will leave you feeling like new!
- Thalasso Seawater Treatment – At Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita, we offer the first and only certified Thalassotherapy center in North America. The process uses freshly heated seawater in combination with seaweed and marine mud to help infuse the skin with nutrients and eliminate toxins. Guests begin with a relaxing sauna treatment, followed by a visit to our thalassotherapy pool. The entire experience finishes with a therapeutic rotation between cold and hot water designed to stimulate the muscles.
- Yoga on the Beach – Start your day off right with a morning yoga session on the beach! Under the guidance of our talented instructors, you will immediately begin to feel your stress melt away and become one with the paradise around you.
- Nutrition – At Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resort, you will not only live well, but also eat well. In addition to our vast selection of quality dining centers, our spas offer nutrition classes and advice for guests who are looking to lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Therapeutic Algae and Marine Mud Treatments – In addition to our state-of-the-art thalassotherapy center, we also offer several therapeutic treatments featuring algae and marine mud. These two healing elements are used in a variety of facials, massages, body scrubs and massages.
Love these options? You can also curate your own simple pleasures from a collection of unique packages and extras, each designed to provide the ultimate Art of Life® experience you won’t find anywhere but on a Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts getaway. Planning an upcoming trip? Speak with your concierge today to plan your unforgettable wellness getaway!
At Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, our guests are immersed in a luxurious, unique vacation experience that goes beyond good health and nutrition. From the healthy gourmet cuisine served at our restaurants to the creative activities and cultural enlightenment, guests will leave feeling rejuvenated with a balance of mental and bodily health.
In addition, all of our resort spas offer a complete menu of hydrotherapies, as well as holistic, Asian and other rejuvenating treatments to refresh, renew and invigorate you. One of the more popular spa treatments is our Bamboo Body Scrub. It’s an effective and gentle body exfoliation formulated with Bamboo micro-particles specifically selected to effectively massage and exfoliate the skin. “Bamboo Scrub” purifies the skin by eliminating impurities from the surface while the moisturizing lotion applied subsequently will soften and hydrate the skin.
At Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita we encourage our guests to elevate the idea of wellness to a new level. Through various wellness techniques, proper nutrition, and a wide-range of treatments, our guests will feel rejuvenated everyday.
One of our most popular treatments is the Japanese technique of Reiki. It’s designed to reduce stress and promote healing through a holistic, hands-on energy healing system that touches the body, mind and spirit. This treatment will increase relaxation, destroy energy blockages, detoxify the system and provides new vitality in the form of healing energy.
Enjoy a 60 minutes session the next time you visit us and you will truly feel the power of Reiki!
Planning for a baby is a special time in a couple’s life. With all of the preparations, classes, and anticipation, it can be hard to find time to spend with one another. Before your bundle of joy arrives and your whole word changes, consider taking a getaway to Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita for some much needed rest and relaxation together.
At Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita, we want you to enjoy some well-deserved pampering in paradise. We have crated the perfect Babymoon package tailored specifically to couples who are expecting.
Our indulgent Babymoon package includes:
- A chocolate fondue fountain with an assortment of candy and fruit for Mom
- A Cuban cigar with a glass of whiskey for Dad
- In-suite foot bath with massage for Mom
- Private Chef consultation to address Mom and Dad’s food cravings, as well as create a customized nutritional menus for their stay
- Daily late night craving room service
- Nightly themed turn down amenities
- Romantic dinner on the pier or suite terrace with non-alcoholic beverages for Mom
- A 50-minute mommy-to-be massage
- A 50-minute reflexology massage for Dad
- Surprise gift for the new family addition
This package is available for $438 per couple. Book your dream babymoon today. It’s the perfect way to relax, reconnect and reflect on all of the ways your lives are about to change for the better.