Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts feature pumpkins in a variety of our spa treatments. Did you know pumpkins are packed with powerful nutrients that are excellent for your skin? We’d like to share a make-at-home pumpkin facial mask so ou can experience the benefits of pumpkins at home!
Pumpkins are rich in anti-oxidants, beta carotene, Vitamins C and E, several of the B vitamins and is high in potassium, magnesium, zinc, iron, and copper. Your skin will feel hydrated and rejuvenated after this at home mask treatment.
Pumpkin Facial Mask
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (use canned pumpkin)
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. pumpkin seed oil
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Mix pumpkin puree in a bowl with lemon juice, pumpkin seed oil, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Apply mask to clean face and leave for 10-15 minutes for skin to soak in the nutrients.
- Steam helps to further penetrate and open pores so consider using it while in a warm bath.
- Wash off with warm water.
Place the left over mask in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for another use. This will stay fresh for up to five days in the refrigerator. We hope you enjoy the benefits of this seasonal skin treatment!