At Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, we don’t only give you an unbelievable setting, but also incredible world-class cuisine to go along with it. With an emphasis on freshness and flavor, our six restaurants and bars create food that will satisfy your stomach and your palate. Rooted in traditional Mexican cuisine, the dishes you will sample are bursting with flavor, rich in texture and positively delicious.
Here’s a sampling of four tasty plates offered at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya!
Ceviche, prepared fresh at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita, typically consists of raw seafood and is served as an appetizer.
Ceviche, prepared fresh at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, typically consists of raw seafood and is served as an appetizer.
A sample of one of the juicy burgers featured at our Hamburger Festival in April. Is your mouth watering?
How delicious does this savory paella look? It’s prepared with fresh-caught seafood, including clams and shrimp.
Feeling adventurous? Try this unique dish! It boasts an arrangement of cooked shrimp and vegetables in a “huitlacoche” sauce—an edible fungus typically found on corn.
It seems only fitting that while at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, our guests enjoy delicious seafood. That’s why, we offer a number of seafood dishes in our restaurants that are sure to delight our visitors. Today, we thought we’d provide you with the recipe for one of our favorite appetizers — Ahi Tuna. If you try this recipe at home, let us know what you think in a comment below!
- 2 (6-8 ounce) ahi tuna steaks
- 2 Tbsp dark sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp of grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion (scallion) thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
What to do:
- Mix the marinade ingredients together and coat the tuna steaks with the marinade, cover tightly, and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium high to high heat. When the pan is hot, remove the tuna steaks from the marinade and sear them for a minute to a minute and a half on each side. If you like your tuna a little more well done, feel free to cook them a little longer.
- Remove from pan and slice into 1/4-inch thick slices. Serve with mango or pineapple salsa.