To take you into the weekend, we wanted to share some luxurious reasons as to why you need to add Zoëtry® Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya to your vacation list! From the complimentary catamaran sail to the Thalassotherapy Spa, this Mexican destination will be your perfect paradise.
Read on for all the details!
Looking to cross off a few items on your travel bucket list? From fine dining to a full day of pampering at one of Zoëtry® Wellness & Spa Resorts, we’re excited to share with you how to add some spice to your travel plans with the top 5 reasons to plan your luxury Zoëtry Getaway in Mexico!
Keep reading to find out how you can take your Endless Privileges® to the next level at Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres in Cancun and Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita in Riviera Maya.
Greetings, Zoëtry® Wellness & Spa guests and fans! Today, the focus is all about Mexico and an amazing deal we are excited to share with you!
When you book now through October 26 with travel January 2, 2018 – April 2, 2017, you will receive $200 off your stay of 4-5 nights! Additionally, you can receive $350 off your stay of six nights or more.
Also, there are endless sights and adventure for you to see and take part in while on your stay in Mexico. Read on to learn more about this great deal and why you should visit!
Whether you’re a seasoned golfer or just looking to try something new while on vacation, all guests of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya can take advantage of complimentary greens fees and enjoy a leisurely 18 holes at Grand Coral Riviera Maya golf course!
We’re always honored and humbled whenever we’re named to a top destination list but it’s always a little sweeter when the award comes from our guests’ feedback!
This month, we’re so proud to announce that Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita was named as the #3 destination on Mexico’s Caribbean Coast in Condé Nast Traveler’s 2015 Readers Choice Awards!
What an honor! This #MexMonday we’re thrilled to share that the Caribbean Journal has named Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya as one of the best all-inclusive resorts in the Riviera Maya!
A luxurious, secluded retreat combining Endless Privileges® with holistic wellness, tranquility, and romance, guests at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, can indulge in The Art of Life®. Perfectly situated along Cancun’s famed Riviera Maya, this AAA Five Diamond resort of 12 consecutive years offers magnificent ocean views, graciously appointed suites, gourmet dining, Bvlgari® bath amenities and more!
Guests will enjoy stunning ocean front views from the resort’s 90 luxuriously spacious suites on 14 lush acres of beachfront property. Unique gourmet dining and award-winning restaurants await along with your favorite cocktails, fine wines and premium beers.
Discover a whole new level of health and well-being in the resort’s unique Thalasso Center, a full-service spa and fitness facility or liven things up with exciting musical performances, enriching classes and more! It’s no surprise Zoëtry Paraiso was bestowed with this great honor!
If you weren’t already convinced, we hope it’s now clear that Zoëtry Paraiso is the perfect spot for your next Mexican escape – and today is the perfect time to book! Now through June 25th, the summer’s on fire with incredible rates of up to 40% off and up to $400 USD in resort coupons with this Hot Hot Hot promotion!
Reserve your summertime getaway now through June 25 for travel until August 21, 2015! We’ll see you soon!
Thanks to our picturesque white sand beach situated in the stunning Riviera Maya, it’s no wonder #BeachThursday is our favorite day! At Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, guests can enjoy and indulge in 14 magnificent acres of lush greens and a 500-yard private beach.
Are you longing for a quiet afternoon soaking up the beautiful Mexican sunshine yet? We know how you feel! Here are some of our favorite photos from Zoëtry Paraiso to satisfy your beach craving until your next trip to paradise.
Ever dream of waking up to the waves outside your window? Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita offers 90 beach front, luxury suites featuring the pristine fresh water pool and the gorgeous sandy-white beach.
Interested in venturing out into the crystal-clear, Caribbean Sea? Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita offers guests the opportunity to sail on its very own private catamaran, La Bonita.
What a view! If a pool day is on the agenda, Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita‘s beautifully tiled, shimmering pool with chaise lounges and umbrellas surrounding the perimeter is perfect for enjoying the picturesque surroundings.
Are you still wishing you were here now? Have no fear! You can take a look at our live web cam to check in on what’s happening at Zoëtry Paraiso in real time.
There’s no better time than the present to plan your next tropical beach vacation, Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya is waiting!
Revitalize and restore your spirit in the extraordinary and award-winning Thalasso Center & Spa at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, the first of its kind in North America. If you have never heard of Thalassotherapy, which comes from the Greek word for “sea,” the treatments are based on the use of various aspects of the ocean, including freshly heated seawater, seaweed and marine mud. These substances infuse the skin with minerals and nutrients to eliminate toxins and promote well-being.
The therapeutic benefits of Thalassotherapy have been recognized for thousands of years, being widely used by many ancient Mediterranean civilizations including the Egyptians, Phoenicians, Greeks and Romans. British and French physicians started to recognize the therapeutic benefits of seawater as early as the XVIII century, eventually leading to modern scientific studies and the official recognition of the curative properties of Thalassotherapy by the French Ministry of Health in 1997.
Zoëtry Paraiso administers Thalassotherapy treatments with seawater obtained no more than 1,000 meters from our facilities. Thalassotherapy has many health benefits; aside from being a deliciously sensual experience, the treatments benefit the skin and the circulatory, nervous and musculoskeletal systems. Thalassotherapy is highly recommended for the following conditions:
- Stress, depression and anxiety
- Physical and emotional exhaustion
- Dermatological problems
- Circulatory problems
- Weight loss and cellulite
- Rheumatism and arthritis pain
Click here for more information on Thalassotherapy and other spa treatments offered at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya. To set up your spa treatments, feel free to email our spa director anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts is the perfect place to spend your honeymoon, and we are proud that Brides Magazine has recognized us as such in their 2014 Top 10 All-Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts!
According to the magazine, “We love a place with no check-in or check-out time. And that’s not the only way that Zoëtry’s outposts — one in the Dominican Republic and two in Mexico, with a third opening in Isla Mujeres later in 2014 — work to create a stress-free zone for honeymooners. Beyond the pools and beach, you’ll find yoga classes, wine tastings, and dancing lessons. Just gone vegan or gluten free? No problem. The chef will create a custom menu just for you.”
You and your significant other deserve the honeymoon of your dreams, which is why you should be treated to the incredible experience offered at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts. Learn more about your perfect Zoëtry honeymoon here!
During your getaway at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, you will enjoy only the best, and that includes cuisine. At each of our resorts, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of healthy, organic, gluten-free and vegetarian dining options. Take a look at some of the delicious gluten-free (GF) and vegetarian (V) dishes you can find at the restaurants during breakfast, lunch and dinner at each of our luxurious resorts.
Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana
- Olena Restaurant: Beef Carpaccio (GF), Minestra vegetable soup (GF, V), classic Caesar salad (GF, V), Penne pasta with eggplant, mozzarella, parmesan cheese and a light tomato sauce (GF, V) and rack of lamb (GF)
- Piragua Restaurant: Zoëtry vegetable sandwich (V), Rocket and spinach salad with portobello mushrooms, roasted bell peppers, tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and olive oil (GF, V), omelets (GF), gazpacho (GF, V) and Dominican stew (GF)
- Amaya Restaurant: Natural or fruit yogurt (GF, V), vegetable burrito (V), stuffed calimari (GF), wild lobster bisque (GF)
Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos
- Tapanco: Fresh fruit salad (GF, V), pancakes and waffles (V), Mexican chilaquiles (GF), egg white omelets (GF, V)
- Beach Club: Raw vegetables with a cheese sauce (V), parrot fish ceviche with cilantro sauce (GF), tortilla soup (GF). vegetable burrito (V) and organic chicken marinated in Asian spices (GF)
- Pool Bar: Corn or yam chips with guacamole (GF, V), tropical salad in papaya vinaigrette (GF, V) and shrimp cocktail (GF)
- Mezquite: Lobster salad with citrus (GF), stuffed portobello mushroom with spinach (GF, V) and Rib eye with baked potato and grilled vegetables (GF)
- Tapanco: Goat cheese salad with herbs and pistachio vinaigrette (GF, V), pumpkin soup (GF), ceviche (GF), sea bass fillet with quinoa (GF) and organic chicken with watermelon and feta cheese in a date sauce (GF)
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Rivier Maya
- Kaax: Mixed tropical fruits (GF, V), chilaquiles (GF, V), tamales and sopes (GF), egg whites with spinach, tomato and roasted onions (GF, V) and oat waffles with lemon and melon sorbets (V)
- Chiringuito: Tortilla platter with guacamole, hummus, pico de gallo and refried beans (GF, V), California club pizza (V) and grilled grouper fillet with roasted vegetables and rosemary oil (GF)
- Kaax: Beet carpaccio (GF, V), bruschetta and pesto tofu duet with crispy wheat (GF, V), fettuccine or penne pasta with pesto or pomodoro sauce (V) and traditional Mexican tortilla soup (GF)
- La Canoa: Portobello, tomato confit and buffalo mozzarella salad (GF, V), fresh tomato and grana padano risotto (V), lentil soup with tomatoes (GF, V), beef fillet with vegetable skewers and poleta timbale (GF), grouper filet with lemon, egglant ragout and brown rice (GF)
Enjoy these dishes and more in our stunning destinations of Punta Cana, Los Cabos and the Riviera Maya. When you book your stay by May 28th for travel by August 22nd, you’ll receive air credit and up to $400 in resort coupons. Book your getaway now!