Have you ever been on vacation, where you felt like you truly “never wanted to leave”? Well that is exactly what happened to recent guests Stephanie and Terry Diehl. Following their stay, Stephanie posted a blog that provided a great overview of their stay at Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos, as well as the service and amenities guests can expect to receive as part of the Endless Privileges® offered at our resort.
Here’s a little sample of what Stephanie had to say about our resort:
The lobby of this boutique hotel is reminiscent of a hacienda courtyard with a calming candlelit fountain. It is home to 32 “uber-sweet” suites with Endless Privileges® and amenities. Some of my personal favorite Endless Privileges® are:
- High thread count linens- This is one resort where I like to stay in bed, they’re so comfy!
- Bvlgari® bath amenities- I miss the delicate scent of white tea and musk.
- A welcome bottle of Tequila- YES, I love Tequila!
- Bottle of champagne with fresh fruit in room each day- what a GREAT way to start the day, mimosas in the morning.
- Daily stocked mini bar with premium beverages, Deli snacks – Ours had cans of cashews, pistachios, peanuts and almonds. Shamefully I admit, I nicked a couple for the flight home.
- Special decorations celebrating honeymoons and anniversaries
- Jacuzzi and rain shower- yes, every suite at Zoetry has a Jacuzzi tub.
- 24-hour in room private dining- the room service staff got to know us quite well.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access- FABULOUS for those of us who MUST stay plugged in when we travel!
- Direct dial cordless telephone with UNLIMITED worldwide calling –especially nice if you have to check business calls or have family at home.
- Teak furnished private terrace- you’ll find no crappy plastic furnishings here, a pet peeve of mine at upscale resorts.
Please click here to read the full blog on TravelDesigned.com. You can also check out some candid photos from their stay below!
Courtyard at Zoëtry Casa del Mar
Welcome bottle of tequila
View from the room