At Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, we provide the perfect setting to reconnect with your closest family and friends in ultimate luxury. Plan your next group getaway at Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun and you can receive complimentary rooms and upgrades plus a private oceanside dinner. Keep reading to learn how!
Dining at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya is an experience sure to delight all your senses. We offer only the finest in gourmet dining and guests may choose from an array of organic and heart-healthy à la carte dining options featuring locally grown fare and personalized dishes. In fact, 60 percent of the lettuce and herbs used at our newly renovated four diamond-rated restaurant La Conoa came right from our very own organic farm, just steps away!
Our little organic farm produces beautifully aromatic herbs such as rosemary, mint, parsley, basil and coriander, as well as vegetables including white and red radishes, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots and tomatoes. It doesn’t get much fresher than this! At La Canoa, several of these tempting ingredients are incorporated in to creative menu offerings. The farm uses a traditional planting system with hydroponics and only natural fertilizers, so you can rest assured that a meal at La Canoa is good for you in every way!
We are also pleased to offer weekly cooking classes for our guests which begin in the garden to give them full appreciation of what goes in to their delicious meals at Zoëtry Paraiso. Guests are even able to select items from the garden to be used during the class. For guests that wish to delve even deeper in to the culinary experience at Zoëtry Paraiso, prior reservations may be made for an additional cost with the concierge to sit at our Chef’s Table, where our Executive Chef Antonio Torres prepares a special designated menu, complete with perfect wine pairings.
Come immerse yourself in the Art of Life® at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya. Book your stay today to experience these incredible flavors for yourself!
During your getaway at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, you will enjoy only the best, and that includes cuisine. At each of our resorts, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of healthy, organic, gluten-free and vegetarian dining options. Take a look at some of the delicious gluten-free (GF) and vegetarian (V) dishes you can find at the restaurants during breakfast, lunch and dinner at each of our luxurious resorts.
- Olena Restaurant: Beef Carpaccio (GF), Minestra vegetable soup (GF, V), classic Caesar salad (GF, V), Penne pasta with eggplant, mozzarella, parmesan cheese and a light tomato sauce (GF, V) and rack of lamb (GF)
- Piragua Restaurant: Zoëtry vegetable sandwich (V), Rocket and spinach salad with portobello mushrooms, roasted bell peppers, tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and olive oil (GF, V), omelets (GF), gazpacho (GF, V) and Dominican stew (GF)
- Amaya Restaurant: Natural or fruit yogurt (GF, V), vegetable burrito (V), stuffed calimari (GF), wild lobster bisque (GF)
- Tapanco: Fresh fruit salad (GF, V), pancakes and waffles (V), Mexican chilaquiles (GF), egg white omelets (GF, V)
- Beach Club: Raw vegetables with a cheese sauce (V), parrot fish ceviche with cilantro sauce (GF), tortilla soup (GF). vegetable burrito (V) and organic chicken marinated in Asian spices (GF)
- Pool Bar: Corn or yam chips with guacamole (GF, V), tropical salad in papaya vinaigrette (GF, V) and shrimp cocktail (GF)
- Mezquite: Lobster salad with citrus (GF), stuffed portobello mushroom with spinach (GF, V) and Rib eye with baked potato and grilled vegetables (GF)
- Tapanco: Goat cheese salad with herbs and pistachio vinaigrette (GF, V), pumpkin soup (GF), ceviche (GF), sea bass fillet with quinoa (GF) and organic chicken with watermelon and feta cheese in a date sauce (GF)
- Kaax: Mixed tropical fruits (GF, V), chilaquiles (GF, V), tamales and sopes (GF), egg whites with spinach, tomato and roasted onions (GF, V) and oat waffles with lemon and melon sorbets (V)
- Chiringuito: Tortilla platter with guacamole, hummus, pico de gallo and refried beans (GF, V), California club pizza (V) and grilled grouper fillet with roasted vegetables and rosemary oil (GF)
- Kaax: Beet carpaccio (GF, V), bruschetta and pesto tofu duet with crispy wheat (GF, V), fettuccine or penne pasta with pesto or pomodoro sauce (V) and traditional Mexican tortilla soup (GF)
- La Canoa: Portobello, tomato confit and buffalo mozzarella salad (GF, V), fresh tomato and grana padano risotto (V), lentil soup with tomatoes (GF, V), beef fillet with vegetable skewers and poleta timbale (GF), grouper filet with lemon, egglant ragout and brown rice (GF)
Enjoy these dishes and more in our stunning destinations of Punta Cana, Los Cabos and the Riviera Maya. When you book your stay by May 28th for travel by August 22nd, you’ll receive air credit and up to $400 in resort coupons. Book your getaway now!
Oyster.com is a blog and specialty website that is geared towards giving travelers the best reviews possible. They rely solely on personal travel experience and first-hand knowledge when reviewing a resort to accurately give travelers all the pros and cons of a particular resort, hotel, destination, etc. This week, Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos was featured on their Oyster Half Dozen special, a video piece that finds the best hotels in paradise settings. This week’s theme was Find Romance in Los Cabos, Mexico and Zoëtry Casa del mar was one of the top six resorts! Take a look at the video to get an insight on the romantic experiences you can expect at Zoëtry Casa del Mar.