At Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, we provide the perfect setting to reconnect with your closest family and friends in ultimate luxury. Plan your next group getaway at Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun and you can receive complimentary rooms and upgrades plus a private oceanside dinner. Keep reading to learn how!
Whether you’re a seasoned player or just looking to try something new while on vacation, everyone can hit the links for a leisurely 18 holes at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya!
Immerse yourself in The Art of Life® at a luxurious, secluded retreat combining Endless Privileges® with holistic wellness, tranquility and romance. Perfectly situated along Cancun’s famed Riviera Maya, this AAA Five Diamond resort of twelve consecutive years offers magnificent ocean views, graciously appointed suites, gourmet dining, Bvlgari® bath amenities and more.
All guests of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya can enjoy complimentary greens fees during their stay at Grand Coral Rivera Maya, a course designed by PGA champion and golf course designer, Nick Price. The grand Coral Riviera Maya boasts a magnificent 18-hole, 7,043 yard golf course where golf pros and novices alike can enjoy a round, only steps away from the breathtaking Caribbean Sea.
The Grand Coral Riviera Maya golf course also offers guests of Zöetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya a wide range of amenities and services at the Grand Coral Club House and the Beach Club. Guests are free to use the course’s fitness center, dressing rooms, swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath!
Now is the perfect time to plan a visit as the summer’s on fire with incredible rates of up to 40% off and up to $400 USD in resort coupons with Hot Hot Hot!
Reserve your summertime getaway now through June 25th for travel until August 21, 2015! Pack up your clubs, grab a friend or two and we’ll see you on the course!
Situated in a stunning landscape where the desert meets the white sand and turquoise waters of the Sea of Cortes, the authentic Mexican hacienda architecture of Zoëtry Casa del Mar boasts graceful arches, cobbled courtyards, tiled fountains, lush tropical gardens and four swimming pools. Our secluded sanctuary features 63 exceptionally large ocean view suites with Jacuzzis and private balconies. At Zoëtry Casa del Mar, you automatically receive the benefits of Endless Privileges® which give you limitless access to all of the pleasures this ultra-luxurious resort has to offer. A AAA Four Diamond Award recipient, our intimate boutique resort offers three gourmet dining options, lounges, and full access to all facilities, restaurants, and services at Dreams Los Cabos located next door. The Sueños del Mar Spa spans nearly 5,000 sq ft. offering guests specialty treatments in a tranquil setting to enjoy the most relaxing and rejuvenating spa treatments.
Los Cabos is located at the tip of the Baja Peninsula and is known for its nightlife, whale watching and world class sport fishing. With seven world-class championship golf courses, you can enjoy a day at the links at any of these magnificent courses. Other points of interest include El Arco, one of Mexico’s most famous natural wonders that is a distinctive rock formation located at the Southern tip of Cabo San Lucas. With average temperature highs remaining comfortable year-round, ranging from the mid-70’s in the winter months to the mid-90’s in the summer and very low annual rainfall, Los Cabos is the ideal tropical getaway any time of the year.
Wether you are looking for a romantic weekend getaway, a tropical adventure or a relaxing retreat, Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos is the perfect destination! Book you next unforgettable vacation with Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts today!
Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts are the perfect place to find yourself when you’re looking to relax. With some of the world’s best spas and luxurious accommodations, choosing the best ways to relax can get complicated. To ease your decision-making, here are our five favorite ways to relax while staying with Zoëtry Wellness Spa & Resorts!
- The Spa. Indulge in an immersive treatment at one of Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts world-class spas. Choose from extensive menus of services to treat your body from head to toe. One of our resort spas in particular, the Thalasso Center & Spa at the Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya is especially relaxing, thanks to its 22,000 square foot facility. The first certified spa of its kind in North America, the Thalassotherapy treatment uses freshly heated sea water, seaweed and marine mud to cleanse and invigorate the body. Who wouldn’t want to spend the day at the spa?
- The Food. Enjoy gourmet dining experiences at a selection of different restaurants at each one of our resorts. From AAA Four Diamond rated French restaurants, to world fusion and locally inspired flavors, you are sure to find dishes that fit your flavor. You can also pay a visit to our casual beachside bars for a quick bite and cocktail so you can get back to the pool as soon as possible. For those with insatiable taste buds, take advantage of your Endless Privileges® and participate in Sip, Savor and See, allowing you access to tons of neighboring resorts’ gourmet dining options, in addition to the selection at Zoëtry.
- The Greens. Play a round of golf while staying at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts for the peace that only a round on a Caribbean golf course can bring. Each resort is located just minutes away from world-class courses, which are sure to challenge your game while putting your mind at ease. These courses are great for amateurs and pros alike!
- The Water. Take a dip in one of our luxurious swimming pools to refresh your body and mind. Depending on which location you are staying, you have choices of several different world-class pools. Some have serpentine water trails and quiet lagoons, while others are filled with salt water. You can float in an adults-only pool or be waited on while relaxing poolside. Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana features an amazing infinity pool with gorgeous views of the palm-studded, white sand beach!
- The Accommodations. Enjoy some time in your luxury suite. While Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts have many options for relaxation and activity, sometimes it can be most relaxing to enjoy the amenities of your room. Put on your luxury bathrobe and enjoy the Endless Privileges® benefits of 24-hour in-room dining. Sip refreshments from you mini-bar, which is refreshed twice daily. Take a bath with your complimentary Bvlgari bath amenities – the possibilities within your room are endless. The Presidential Suite at Zoëtry Casa del Mar is the ultimate luxury suite offering guests the best in amenities to relax during their stay with us.
We hope these ideas inspire you to take some time devoted to letting yourself unwind while visiting Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts.
I don’t golf myself, but I certainly know how expensive it can be especially at some of the world’s top course. This awareness is why I wanted to share with you that Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita is now offering complimentary greens fees at Playa Paraiso, a P.B Dye designed golf course. Spanning over 6,800 yards, this 18-hole course offers a lighted and covered driving range, pro shop, club and shoe rental services, restaurant and snack bar.
From now until December 23rd, 2010, guests are able to enjoy up to one complimentary round per person, per day as part of their Endless Privileges® experience. The use of a golf cart is mandatory and there will be a charge of $35 per person. Guests will have access to the complimentary on-course food and beverage service provided by Playa Paraiso.
Guests must arrange their tee time in advance with the resort concierge and provide a credit card when doing so. If guests wish to cancel or reschedule their tee time, they must do so at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $100 no-show penalty. Tee times will be subject to availability.
Don’t forget to contact our concierge staff to arrange tee times. Just email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.