Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya is home to the first certified thalassotherapy center in North America. And what better way to enhance your Endless Privileges® getaway than with the ultimate wellness package?
Try the Thalasso Spa Experience at Zoëtry Paraiso — a comprehensive package of luxurious treatments and inclusions designed to treat the mind, body and soul to the Art of Life®.
What you can expect:
- 20-minute gentle Sea Salt Affusion Exfoliation or Hydrating Massage
- 30-minute basic Seaweed Body Wrap or basic Dead Sea Mud Wrap
- 30-minute Marine Affusion Shower Massage
- 50-minute personalized Marine Facial by Thermes & Saint Malo or Deep Cleansing Facial by Valmont
- 20-minute wellness consultation for individuals or couples to provide tools toward living a more fulfilling life
- VISIA Skin Analysis: This analysis offers a quantitative assessment of skin features, pigmentation, UV spots, brown spots, red areas, wrinkles, textures, pores and photo damage. Provides an easy-to-understand, customized report including recommendations for treatment and skin care.
- Daily use of Hydrotherapies Facilities (sauna, steam room, cold plunge pool, Jacuzzi and outdoor salt water pool) and introductory session on Thalassotherapy
- Daily optional wellness cuisine, gluten free and vegetarian meals
- Scheduled spa lifestyle and wellness activities, including: Hata Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Nitra Yoga, Meditation beach walk, Aqua Gym, Pranayama, Reiki and Meditation
- Temazcal session: This Pre-Hispanic sauna ritual is conducted by an authentic shaman who guides you through various stages of this unforgettable Mexican cultural experience: 45-minute sessions offered every other day
Thalassotherapy salt water pool at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita
Ready to let everything go and truly experience wellness at Zoëtry Paraiso? Reserve your stay here.
Zoëtry Paraíso de la Bonita recently hosted a cigar rolling class at our resort. This fun and interactive event gave our guests a glimpse into the art of cigar rolling, which can be quite an extensive process. In honor of our recent event, we thought we would provide our readers with instructions on how to hand roll a cigar.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Filler, binder and wrapper and tobacco leaves
- Scissors or knife
- Cutting board
- Shred some tobacco leaves to make the cigar filler.
- Prepare your binder leaf. A Havana leaf is best, due to its thickness and strength compared to other leaves. Cut out the center vein and keep the binder leaf damp to prevent cracking.
- Make “glue” with 1/4 tsp. flour and 2 tbsp. water. Microwave the mix for 15 seconds, mix and microwave again. Repeat until the mixture is a thin paste. Set aside to cool and thicken.
- Add the shredded tobacco to the binder leaf. Spread some of the “glue” along one edge of the binder leaf. Carefully roll the binder leaf around the shredded tobacco. Trim off any excess.
- Prepare some thin tobacco leaves to be used as wrappers. Roll the wrapper leaves over the binder leaf containing the filler tobaccos. Apply “glue” to the edges of the wrapper leaves and roll away from you.
- Overlap the ends as you wrap the cigar. Trim off ends when dry.
Check out the cigar rolling event at Zoëtry Paraíso de la Bonita:
It’s our belief that immersing yourself in the culture of Mexico makes for an even better vacation! At Zoëtry Casa del Mar, we offer guests the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of various areas surrounding Casa del Mar in a private bi-lingual guided tour.
The first stop on the tour is the Magic Town of Todos Santos. Todos Santos, meaning All Saints, is a natural paradise where the desert meets the Sierra mountain range creating a truly magical sight. In December, the area experiences yet another natural wonder when whales migrate through its coastline.
For the next stop on the tour, you have a choice! You can participate in a Desert Safari and experience the beautiful flora and fauna of Los Cabos or tour Historic Downtown San Jose with a packed lunch and beverages. Established in 1730, Historic Downtown San Jose is full of rich historic landmarks and boasts local artists displaying original works of art, boutiques with fabulous clothing and jewelry and a number of fine dining restaurants.
The final stop on the tour is snorkeling at Santa Maria Bay. Santa Maria Bay is one of the premier snorkeling locations in Los Cabos. While snorkeling Santa Maria Bay, you will see sea turtles, manta rays and hundreds of beautiful tropical fish.
If you’re interested in participating in this Cultural Experience when you visit us at Zoëtry Casa del Mar, be sure to email our concierge at email@example.com or simply ask upon arrival.