At Zoëtry® Wellness & Spa Resorts, relaxation and luxury are at the top of the list when it comes to experience and enjoyment! As part of the benefits of Endless Privileges®, we’re offering guests the chance to Sip, Savor & See at all nearby participating resorts!
Keep reading to find out more about this special offer!
Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts are the perfect place to find yourself when you’re looking to relax. With some of the world’s best spas and luxurious accommodations, choosing the best ways to relax can get complicated. To ease your decision-making, here are our five favorite ways to relax while staying with Zoëtry Wellness Spa & Resorts!
- The Spa. Indulge in an immersive treatment at one of Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts world-class spas. Choose from extensive menus of services to treat your body from head to toe. One of our resort spas in particular, the Thalasso Center & Spa at the Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya is especially relaxing, thanks to its 22,000 square foot facility. The first certified spa of its kind in North America, the Thalassotherapy treatment uses freshly heated sea water, seaweed and marine mud to cleanse and invigorate the body. Who wouldn’t want to spend the day at the spa?
The Jacuzzi at the Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riveria Maya Thalasso Center, the first certified Thalassotherapy center in North America.
- The Food. Enjoy gourmet dining experiences at a selection of different restaurants at each one of our resorts. From AAA Four Diamond rated French restaurants, to world fusion and locally inspired flavors, you are sure to find dishes that fit your flavor. You can also pay a visit to our casual beachside bars for a quick bite and cocktail so you can get back to the pool as soon as possible. For those with insatiable taste buds, take advantage of your Endless Privileges® and participate in Sip, Savor and See, allowing you access to tons of neighboring resorts’ gourmet dining options, in addition to the selection at Zoëtry.
The La Canoa Restaurant at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riveria Maya features Cuisine de los Soles, a fusion of spices and chilies.
- The Greens. Play a round of golf while staying at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts for the peace that only a round on a Caribbean golf course can bring. Each resort is located just minutes away from world-class courses, which are sure to challenge your game while putting your mind at ease. These courses are great for amateurs and pros alike!
- The Water. Take a dip in one of our luxurious swimming pools to refresh your body and mind. Depending on which location you are staying, you have choices of several different world-class pools. Some have serpentine water trails and quiet lagoons, while others are filled with salt water. You can float in an adults-only pool or be waited on while relaxing poolside. Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana features an amazing infinity pool with gorgeous views of the palm-studded, white sand beach!
The infinity pool looking out to the crystal-clear water at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana.
- The Accommodations. Enjoy some time in your luxury suite. While Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts have many options for relaxation and activity, sometimes it can be most relaxing to enjoy the amenities of your room. Put on your luxury bathrobe and enjoy the Endless Privileges® benefits of 24-hour in-room dining. Sip refreshments from you mini-bar, which is refreshed twice daily. Take a bath with your complimentary Bvlgari bath amenities – the possibilities within your room are endless. The Presidential Suite at Zoëtry Casa del Mar is the ultimate luxury suite offering guests the best in amenities to relax during their stay with us.
The Presidential Suite at Zoëtry Casa del Mar offers two bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, expansive ocean view terraces and a fully-equipped kitchen with Miele™ appliances.
We hope these ideas inspire you to take some time devoted to letting yourself unwind while visiting Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts.
The Art of Life philosophy is not complete without Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana’s world fusion gourmet dining featuring organic and traditional ingredients. Chefs from the resort’s restaurants, Amaya, Indigo and Maroon, use native ingredients to enhance the dining experience. Passion fruit, or Chinola as it is called in Dominican Republic, is a popular native fruit that is delicious and healthy. It is loaded with vitamin A and C, antioxidants, potassium and fiber.
This tropical fruit is the size of a tennis ball and has pink, purple or yellow-green skin. Dominican Republic’s native passion fruit are commonly yellow. Inside the think skin is pulp with countless small dark seeds. The crunchy seeds of the fruit are very vital sources of fiber. The pulp is a light-yellow or orange color and has a strong sweet fragrant. Passion fruit can be enjoyed by itsself or used in a favorite recipe.
Similar to Zoëtry Agua’s philosophy, these fruits aid in the overall relaxation of the body. It has been proven to help you enjoy a restful and sound sleep when taken before bedtime. Passion fruit can also help you power through your morning yoga session or afternoon tennis game because it is high in carbohydrates and simple sugars which both improve athletic performance. Enjoy passion fruit while you are staying at Zoëtry Agua or try the simple recipe below with passion fruit as the star ingredient.
Passion Fruit Tropical Fruit Salad
•Pulp from 1 passion fruit (or canned pulp)
•2 tsp of honey
•1 cup of natural yogurt
•½ a rock melon, sliced and skin removed
•¼ pineapple, sliced
•1 mango, cut and cubed
•1 kiwi fruit, halved
1. Cut the mango as shown.
2. Arrange the fruit on serving plates.
3. In a small bowl, whip the yogurt to give it a smooth consistency. Add the honey and stir well.
4. Cut the passion fruit in half and scoop out the pulp and liquid. (If using canned passion fruit just open and scoop out)
5. Add it to the yogurt and stir well.
6. Serve the fruit with a side of yogurt for dipping or drizzling and enjoy!