How would you like to take a break from the winter chill with a taste of Zoëtry Wellness Spas & Resorts? Put down the hot cocoa and pick up the cocktail shaker to create your very own Bésame! Translating to Kiss Me, this tasty cocktail recipe comes just in time for Valentine’s Day. Made with the ultra-smooth tequila liqueur Agavero, which contains essences of the well-known Mexican aphrodisiac Damiana flower, the Bésame will warm you up in no time!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 lime wedges
- 5-6 raspberries
- 1 1/2 oz. Agavero Tequila
- Passion fruit juice
- Dash of Chambord
- Muddle limes and raspberries in a highball glass.
- Add tequila.
- Top off with passion fruit juice.
- Add a splash of Chambord.
- Pour this mix into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain back into the highball glass.
At Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, we pride ourselves on serving delicious food and beverages prepared from the finest organic and traditional ingredients. Our organically infused tequila is always a hit among our guests, so we’ve decided to share one of our recipes. This simple, yet delicious recipe is the perfect addition to any party and is sure to impress your guests. Just remember to plan ahead, because the infusion takes 2-3 weeks.
Strawberry Infused Tequila
- 1 Bottle of Jose Cuervo Silver
- 1 quart organic strawberries, finely chopped
- Large jar or pitcher with a lid
- Place chopped strawberries in jar. Crush to release juices, then pour in tequila. Seal the jar or pitcher tightly, and allow to stand for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Strain the tequila and discard the chopped strawberries.
- Serve at room temperature, over ice or add club soda with a squeeze of lime for a healthy, yet refreshing cocktail. You can even get creative by making an infused strawberry margarita!