This #FoodieFriday, we’re highlighting all the delicious cuisine that can be found in the Dominican Republic. During your stay at Zoëtry® Agua Punta Cana, take a step outside your comfort zone and treat your tastebuds to traditional favorites. From plantains to meat stew, there is something for everyone! Read on for a look at the delicious food waiting for you in Punta Cana!
Take a look at these top foods to try in Punta Cana!
Looking to elevate your Endless Privileges® experience at Zoëtry® Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya? The exclusivity of the all-new Impression™ Club is just what you are looking for. Offering a private villa-style experience, each secluded and expansive suite is accompanied by highly personalized accommodations and service to make your Impression™ Club experience one to remember.
Read on to explore the Endless Privileges® of the all-new Impression™ Club at Zoëtry Paraiso.
Jamaica is lined with long sandy beaches and crystal-clear Caribbean waters perfect for a quick escape from reality. However, it’s the culture, sights, sounds and smells that make Jamaica a true treasure. Hidden waterfalls and rhythmic music are just two reasons why people flock to this soul-stirring nation. There is so much to be discovered here.
Read on for some of our top recommendations for your next trip to Jamaica!
Greetings from Zoëtry® Wellness & Spa Resorts! Today we want to take you on a journey to the beautiful vacation destination of the Dominican Republic. Never been? Well we’re going to show you why your next getaway should be to the Dominican Republic and Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts!
Read on to for the top reasons you should visit this beautiful destination!
Zoëtry® Agua Punta Cana offers the finest in gourmet dining featuring locally grown fare and personalized dishes. One of our favorite spots, where you can have a luxurious indulgence without the guilt, is Piragua Restaurant. Piragua, canoe in Spanish, specializes in Creole and Latin American Fusion Cuisine and truly provides a tranquil and romantic gourmet dining experience.
Enjoy a delicious combination of Creole and traditional Latin American cuisine at the exclusive Piragua Restaurant at Zoëtry Aqua Punta Cana.
As the days get shorter and the cold rolls in we only have one thing on the brain. A vacation to the warm and sunny tropical paradise of Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts. We can’t think of a better way to spend the holidays than relaxing on the beach enjoying Endless Privileges® with your special someone. Trading in the hustle and bustle of holiday traffic for endless sunshine is the perfect way to celebrate another great year. Take a look at what we have in store for you this holiday season.
The Festival of Lights will be in full swing this year at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts. The traditional eight night celebration is being brought to the tropics. Enjoy themed activities, games and more as you celebrate in the inviting sunshine in the world’s most beautiful destinations.
The holiday cheer is wrapped up with a bow at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts this December. Around every corner you will find Christmas décor, music and activities as we celebrate one of our favorite holidays. Entertainment will include a spectacular Christmas dinner and buffet with all your holiday favorites, making this a celebration you won’t want to miss!
Happy New Year
3…2…1. Happy New Year! While all good things must come to an end, at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts New Year’s Eve is just the beginning! Join us as we ring in 2016 with Endless Privileges. A gourmet buffet, dining and dancing till dawn are all waiting for you on our pristine beaches. Don’t forget about the spectacular New Year’s Day brunch and get ready to celebrate and relax all over again!
We can’t wait to celebrate an amazing 2015 with you this holiday season and cheers to an even better 2016! Check out our latest special offers and book your vacation today!
There’s enough to do on the property of our newest addition to the Zoëtry family, Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres, to keep guests busy for weeks! However for those interested in exploring Isla Mujeres and the surrounding areas, there are many local points of interest to which our concierges would be more than happy to arrange transportation. Check out some of our favorite places to visit below!
- Nichupte-Bojorquez Lagoon : This area offers world-class fly and spin tackle fishing in the Nichupte Lagoon. It is accessible by boat.
- Parque Nizuc Waterpark: Home to the Parque Nixuc Waterpart (Wet ‘n’ Wild Cancun), which is sure to provide an exciting day trip. Only 25 miles away!
- Cancun hotel zone: The Cancun hotel zone is 25 minutes away and is accessible by ferry. Cancun is notorious for it’s exciting nightlife!
- MUSA Cancun Underwater Museum Aquaworld : This underwater museum promotes the conservation of the incredible coral reefs. It offers guests the chance to snorkel or scuba dive up close with some of the Caribbean’s most amazing creatures!
- Cozumel: Accessible by ferry or boat, this picturesque island off the coast of Mexico is a tourist destination renowned for its scuba diving and snorkeling.
- Xplor Park: This brand-new adventure park, located in the jungles of the Riviera Maya, features a zip line course, an underground river, an amphibious jeep, rafting and more, all only an hour and a half away!
- Xcaret (Eco-Archaeological Park): Learn about the fascinating Mayan culture and enjoy several activities sure to excite all ages at this ecological and archaeological theme park.
- Xel-Ha (Eco-Aquatic Park/Archaeological Site): Enjoy this aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves while taking in the ancient Mayan culture, including intact artifacts of the past!
Xel-Ha Eco-Aquatic Park (photo credit: Xelha.com).
Start your adventure today! Book your stay with Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres with our special introductory rate starting at just $227 per person, per night!