At Zoëtry Wellness Spas & Resorts, we are proud to offer our guests a vacation experience of unparalleled luxury. Your stay includes lavish accommodations, maid service three times daily, gourmet cuisine, unlimited top-shelf spirits and more, all as part of our Endless Privileges® program to ensure your vacation exceeds even your highest expectations. See below for more of the amenities you’ll receive as a guest at Zoëtry Wellness Spas & Resorts!
- Gourmet à la carte dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- No reservations required at restaurants
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily
- Complimentary in-suite mini-bar refreshed twice daily
- 24-hour concierge services
- 24-hour private in-suite dining
- Complimentary, unlimited worldwide calling
- Luxurious Bvlgari® bath amenities
- Welcome bottle of tequila or rum
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- Daily afternoon tea time with live plant infusions
- Complimentary 20-minute wellness or fitness consultation
There’s no better time than the present to book the vacation of your dreams! Come experience Endless Privileges® at Zoëtry Wellness Spas & Resorts; we would love nothing more than to be your home away from home!
Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Magazine recently named Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita one of the Top 8 Best All-Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts. The reputable publication recognizes the fact that the term all-inclusive can sometimes get a bad rap, so they “scoured the globe to find 8 all-inclusives that truly stand above the rest.”
The article goes on to explain why Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita made the cut:
“Blending ancient Maya rituals with modern amenities and a host of thoughtful touches (from private chauffeured airport transfers to free in-room international calling), AAA five-diamond Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita appeals to couples in search of low-key extravagance. In the 90 Zen-like suites accented with local handicrafts and antiques, find perks like sunken tubs, espresso machines, and bars stocked with wine, champagne and tequila. Recover from wedding-planning stress at the spa, the first in North America to be certified by the International Thalassotherapy Federation.”
We couldn’t agree more that our understated extravagance and thoughtful touches of our Endless Privileges© make Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita the perfect oasis for couples to reconnect and unwind after planning a wedding. Thank you Destination Weddings & Honeymoons for including us on your list!