There’s enough to do on the property of our newest addition to the Zoëtry family, Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres, to keep guests busy for weeks! However for those interested in exploring Isla Mujeres and the surrounding areas, there are many local points of interest to which our concierges would be more than happy to arrange transportation. Check out some of our favorite places to visit below!
- Nichupte-Bojorquez Lagoon : This area offers world-class fly and spin tackle fishing in the Nichupte Lagoon. It is accessible by boat.
- Parque Nizuc Waterpark: Home to the Parque Nixuc Waterpart (Wet ‘n’ Wild Cancun), which is sure to provide an exciting day trip. Only 25 miles away!
- Cancun hotel zone: The Cancun hotel zone is 25 minutes away and is accessible by ferry. Cancun is notorious for it’s exciting nightlife!
- MUSA Cancun Underwater Museum Aquaworld : This underwater museum promotes the conservation of the incredible coral reefs. It offers guests the chance to snorkel or scuba dive up close with some of the Caribbean’s most amazing creatures!
- Cozumel: Accessible by ferry or boat, this picturesque island off the coast of Mexico is a tourist destination renowned for its scuba diving and snorkeling.
- Xplor Park: This brand-new adventure park, located in the jungles of the Riviera Maya, features a zip line course, an underground river, an amphibious jeep, rafting and more, all only an hour and a half away!
- Xcaret (Eco-Archaeological Park): Learn about the fascinating Mayan culture and enjoy several activities sure to excite all ages at this ecological and archaeological theme park.
- Xel-Ha (Eco-Aquatic Park/Archaeological Site): Enjoy this aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves while taking in the ancient Mayan culture, including intact artifacts of the past!
Start your adventure today! Book your stay with Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres with our special introductory rate starting at just $227 per person, per night!