At Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita, we are dedicated to socially responsible and environmentally friendly practices. We are also deeply committed to protecting and preserving the spectacular environmental beauty and delicate eco-system that surrounds our resort. Our efforts have been recognized by the Rainforest Alliance; we are Rainforest Alliance Verified® for meeting sustainable tourism requirements. We are proud that our award-winning hotel services are matched by our uncompromising green initiatives, including:
- Waste recycling program for glass paper, cardboard, PET, aluminum, etc.
- Toner and battery recycling program
- Reduction in detergent consumption due to our laundry equipment replacement
- Compost elaboration program
- Pesticide free greenhouse garden for organic plants and local reforestation
- Lowering our electric consumption at peak hours with a new emergency plant
- Reducing our diesel consumption by more than 50%
- Ecological tour with flora and fauna preservation
- Local flora and fauna protection as well as awareness program for guests and staff
- Annual observance of Planet Hour and Earth Day
- Supporting the Mayan community with the purchase of handmade beach bags
- Beach cleanup campaigns every 15 days
- Coral reef and sea turtle protection programs
We invite our guests to help us in our efforts to recycle and other green initiatives as we strive to make your stay with us a truly memorable experience. For a vacation you can feel truly good about, book a stay at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita!