Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya has been name a 2013 TravelAge West Editor’s Pick for excellence in the category of Best All-Inclusive Resort in Mexico. The editorial board bases it’s picks on product analysis, on-site visits, a travel agent survey and online research. All Editor’s Picks are nominated for 2013 TravelAge West WAVE Awards!
All guests who visit Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita will be treated to an Endless Privileges® getaway, which includes:
- Finely appointed suites
- Twice daily refreshed mini bar
- Bvlgari® bath amenities
- 24-hour, private in suite dining
- Complimentary, unlimited worldwide calling
- Maid service three times daily
- Welcome bottle of tequila or rum
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily
- Gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- And much more!
Your vote counts! To help Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita receive a 2013 WAVE award, click here to vote!