Here at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, our focus is on keeping guests comfortable with the utmost attention to luxury amenities. We have been doing our research in the luxury department and would like to share a great list of the top five amenities you should look for when choosing a resort–all of which are offered at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts!
1) Welcome Champagne or Sparkling Wine– There is nothing quite like a bit of bubbly to get a vacation off to a good start.
2) High Quality Bed Linens– The higher the thread count, the better. Interesting or hand-stitched designs are also a nice touch.
3) Artwork– It’s always nice to go the extra mile to make each room a bit different and support local artists. We like to show the personality of our resorts through cultural artwork.
4) Breathtaking Beach Views– The natural beauty that exists in luxury vacation destinations is a huge part of the experience and it’s nice to see the splendor from your room. It’s even better if you have access to your own porch or balcony to enjoy the view.
5) Complimentary Bottled Water– This seemingly simple amenity can really set great resorts apart from good ones. Traveling abroad can make people nervous about using tap water, which some hotels see as an invitation to overcharge for bottles. This can put a damper on a vacationer’s mood, which is never good.
What are some your favorite amenities at luxury destinations?
The insulated swing door’s are fully equipped with best quality of hi-tech hardware like hinges, latches with strong handles and emergency exit Doors. You can find a vast array of colors and textures according to the Associated Press.