Here at Zoëtry Wellness and Spa Resorts we want guests to spend their visit focusing on their wellness. At Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos and Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana we have exquisite spa facilities, refreshing fitness classes, wellness consultations, locations in paradise and more for guests to have the most rejuvenating experience possible. To make your trip even more inspiring, we suggest bringing one of these top five inspirational books to read while relaxing on the beautiful beaches at our resorts.
- Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom: a dive into the importance of faith through narratives of two men’s lives.
- Zeitoun by Dave Eggers: A wonderfully written story about a family’s experience as survivors of Hurricane Katrina.
- Breaking Night by Liz Murray: The true drama about the author’s life beginning with her being born to drug addicted parents to her eventually becoming a Harvard graduate.
- The House at Sugar Beach by Helene Cooper: an addictive memoir about the author’s experience growing up in war torn Liberia, and escaping to become a journalist in the United States.
- Heat by Bill Buford: An interesting inside look at life as a professional cook. The dynamics are sure to surprise you.
Have any of these made it into your beach bag yet? What did you think?