Condé Nast Traveler is a travel magazine that provides the best in luxury travel to consumers. Condé Nast Traveler has a simple philosophy: “Truth in Travel.” The goal of the magazine is to provide its readers with real travel experiences that they can expect when visiting resorts and destinations. The writers of this magazine are anonymous when traveling to resorts; therefore, they receive the same travel experience that any of their readers would have. Each year, Condé Nast Traveler has a Gold List, which shows readers the best travel experiences throughout the world based on visits, reviews and the overall experience that guests have had at the particular resort.
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita has earned a place on the 2013 Gold List for its excellence in all areas of a true luxurious vacation experience. All guests at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita will experience all the benefits of Endless Privileges®, which include:
- Private chauffeured airport transfers
- Luxurious ocean front suites providing direct beach access
- Fresh fruit basket and bottle of sparkling wine daily
- Bvlgari® bath amenities
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Unlimited top-shelf spirits,
- 24-hour private in-room dining
- Traditional Temazcal steam room ceremony every other day
- Exclusive Visia® complexion skin analysis
- And so much more!
All guests will experience supreme luxury and an unforgettable getaway at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita. Congratulations, Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita on the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List!