At Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, we pride ourselves on serving delicious food and beverages prepared from the finest organic and traditional ingredients. Our organically infused tequila is always a hit among our guests, so we’ve decided to share one of our recipes. This simple, yet delicious recipe is the perfect addition to any party and is sure to impress your guests. Just remember to plan ahead, because the infusion takes 2-3 weeks.
Strawberry Infused Tequila
- 1 Bottle of Jose Cuervo Silver
- 1 quart organic strawberries, finely chopped
- Large jar or pitcher with a lid
- Place chopped strawberries in jar. Crush to release juices, then pour in tequila. Seal the jar or pitcher tightly, and allow to stand for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Strain the tequila and discard the chopped strawberries.
- Serve at room temperature, over ice or add club soda with a squeeze of lime for a healthy, yet refreshing cocktail. You can even get creative by making an infused strawberry margarita!