After a difficult day at work, I can find it hard to leave it all in the office and truly relax. When I have days like this, aromatherapy has been a great relaxation tool for me. Aromatherapy make you feel like you are being swept away places to places such as Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana. If you want to get swept up, here is a massage oil recipe that I thought I would share.
This recipe requires essential oils, which are easily purchased online or in candle and bath stores.
Ready for Bed Massage Oil
- 4 drops – Pine essential oil
- 4 drops – Marjoram essential oil
- 4 drops – Melissa essential oil
- 1 drop – Cinnamon essential oil
- 15 ml of a carrier oil such as sweet almond oil
Just mix all ingredients and use the oil to massage your temples.
Relax and enjoy!