The stunning property of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya was the perfect host for Bridal Guide Magazine’s sparkling gowns photo shoot. Zoetry Paraiso prides itself on being the ideal locale for the holistic, natural bride who enjoys Endless Privileges®. Get a sneak peak at just some of the gorgeous gowns.
It is hard to believe, but soon the temperatures will go down, it will get darker earlier and the kids will have to go back to school. It’s true, Fall is upon us. Thankfully some of our favorite holidays are in the season dominated by the soothing scents of pumpkin and serene scenes of Fall foliage. Be sure to join Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts for our special celebrations all part of your Endless Privileges® stay!
Oktoberfest at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts is the opportunity for two vacations in one! While soaking up the sun and enjoying the beautiful beaches of Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, be transported to the amazing land of Germany. Discover traditional entertainment and German beers served in the authentic size, the liter! With delicious bratwurst, pretzels and genuine desserts to match, you will be shopping for your own lederhosen before you know it! Stay tuned, we’ll have all the details coming soon for this wunderbar celebration!
On this #TravelTuesday we’re taking a look at some of the luxury accommodations you can experience when you stay at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya.
Indulge yourself in The Art of Life® at Zoëtry Paraiso, a luxurious, secluded retreat combining Endless Privileges® with holistic wellness, tranquility, and romance. Perfectly situated along Cancun’s famed Riviera Maya, this AAA Five Diamond resort of twelve consecutive years offers magnificent ocean views, graciously appointed suites, gourmet dining, Bvlgari® bath amenities and more.Pamper yourself with uncompromised luxury when you retreat to your spacious Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita suite. All of our 90 oceanfront suites are individually appointed with hand-selected art and sculptures and offers elegant amenities, fine quality linens, large private terraces, a recharge station for digital devices and more.
Need even more of a reason to experience the luxury of Zoëtry Paraiso’s accommodations yourself? Check out these additional exquisite suite amenities:
- Full marble bath with handcrafted vanity, elegant roman-style tub and separate shower
- Daily refreshed mini bar with beer, juice, soft drinks and bottled water
- Fresh bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily
- Welcome bottle of tequila
- Maid service three times daily with nightly turn-down service
- Aromatherapy pillows and linen scents
- 24-hour in-suite private dining
Reserve your getaway now through June 25th for travel until August 21, 2015!
Your life is a work of art. From the way you dress to the choices you make, you illustrate who you are and where your journey will lead each day. Such a magnificent work needs to be cared for, so curate your simple pleasures at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts!
Choose from a collection of unique packages and extras, each designed to provide the ultimate Art of Life® experience you won’t find anywhere but on a Zoëtry getaway. Browse through all the lavish possibilities waiting to be uncovered on your Zoëtry getaway!
By curating your own simple pleasures, you can choose from any of these packages and more:
- Girls’ Getaway — Skip the hustle and bustle on your next vacation when you share in the indulgence of a Girl’s Getaway package. Unwind and be pampered with your favorite girlfriends. Ladies, you deserve it!
- Cultural Experience — Delve into local history and culture with a Cultural Experience. Enjoy guided tours, exciting local excursions, historic landmarks and more, all while embracing local culture.
- Escape. Celebrate. Reunite. — Looking to spend an Endless Privileges® getaway with a group? The perfect deal awaits with the Escape. Celebrate. Reunite. Package, including complimentary room upgrades, resort coupons and more!
- Golf Experience — Score a hole in one with a Golf Experience on your next getaway. Hit the links at nearby championship golf courses, including lunch and a special wind-down massage treatment when you return!
That’s not all! We have more packages for whatever your taste: diving, deep sea fishing, and more.
From the luxurious spa to the gourmet dining, fine spirits, and high-end accommodations, Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts is the ultimate destination for relaxation and revitalization. Curate your own simple pleasures and experience the Art of Life® for yourself now!
Dining at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya is an experience sure to delight all your senses. We offer only the finest in gourmet dining and guests may choose from an array of organic and heart-healthy à la carte dining options featuring locally grown fare and personalized dishes. In fact, 60 percent of the lettuce and herbs used at our newly renovated four diamond-rated restaurant La Conoa came right from our very own organic farm, just steps away!
Our little organic farm produces beautifully aromatic herbs such as rosemary, mint, parsley, basil and coriander, as well as vegetables including white and red radishes, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots and tomatoes. It doesn’t get much fresher than this! At La Canoa, several of these tempting ingredients are incorporated in to creative menu offerings. The farm uses a traditional planting system with hydroponics and only natural fertilizers, so you can rest assured that a meal at La Canoa is good for you in every way!
We are also pleased to offer weekly cooking classes for our guests which begin in the garden to give them full appreciation of what goes in to their delicious meals at Zoëtry Paraiso. Guests are even able to select items from the garden to be used during the class. For guests that wish to delve even deeper in to the culinary experience at Zoëtry Paraiso, prior reservations may be made for an additional cost with the concierge to sit at our Chef’s Table, where our Executive Chef Antonio Torres prepares a special designated menu, complete with perfect wine pairings.
Come immerse yourself in the Art of Life® at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya. Book your stay today to experience these incredible flavors for yourself!
There’s enough to do on the property of our newest addition to the Zoëtry family, Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres, to keep guests busy for weeks! However for those interested in exploring Isla Mujeres and the surrounding areas, there are many local points of interest to which our concierges would be more than happy to arrange transportation. Check out some of our favorite places to visit below!
- Nichupte-Bojorquez Lagoon : This area offers world-class fly and spin tackle fishing in the Nichupte Lagoon. It is accessible by boat.
- Parque Nizuc Waterpark: Home to the Parque Nixuc Waterpart (Wet ‘n’ Wild Cancun), which is sure to provide an exciting day trip. Only 25 miles away!
- Cancun hotel zone: The Cancun hotel zone is 25 minutes away and is accessible by ferry. Cancun is notorious for it’s exciting nightlife!
- MUSA Cancun Underwater Museum Aquaworld : This underwater museum promotes the conservation of the incredible coral reefs. It offers guests the chance to snorkel or scuba dive up close with some of the Caribbean’s most amazing creatures!
- Cozumel: Accessible by ferry or boat, this picturesque island off the coast of Mexico is a tourist destination renowned for its scuba diving and snorkeling.
- Xplor Park: This brand-new adventure park, located in the jungles of the Riviera Maya, features a zip line course, an underground river, an amphibious jeep, rafting and more, all only an hour and a half away!
- Xcaret (Eco-Archaeological Park): Learn about the fascinating Mayan culture and enjoy several activities sure to excite all ages at this ecological and archaeological theme park.
- Xel-Ha (Eco-Aquatic Park/Archaeological Site): Enjoy this aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves while taking in the ancient Mayan culture, including intact artifacts of the past!
Start your adventure today! Book your stay with Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres with our special introductory rate starting at just $227 per person, per night!
Indulge yourself in the Art of Life® at Zoëtry’s newest high-luxury resort, Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun. This secluded retreat combines Endless Privileges® with holistic wellness, tranquility, and romance. Idyllically located on the exclusive island of Isla Mujeres, this 35 oceanfront room haven is opening November 1st. Here are our top 5 reasons why you should check out Zoëtry Villa Rolandi for yourself!
1. Endless Privileges®: Immerse yourself in the Endless Privileges® experience that is included in your Zoëtry Villa Rolandi stay. Intertwine wellness, unlimited gourmet meals and top-shelf spirits, fine wines, entertainment, and other luxury amenities during your getaway.
2. The Spa: Replenish and restore your mind, body and soul at our Spa & Thalasso Center. You’ll experience luxurious pampering from head to toe in this tranquil, holistic wellness center that combines relaxing, rejuvenating treatments such as facials, massages and whole body treatments.
3. Dining: Zoëtry Villa Rolandi offers the finest in gourmet dining at three restaurants, where reservations are never required. Choose from an array of organic and heart-healthy à la carte dining options featuring locally grown fare and personalized dishes. Our restaurant also serves gluten-free and vegetarian dishes, or can accommodate any allergy or dietary restriction. Whether it’s lunch at our Sushi & Ceviche Bar, a meal at Casa Rolandi or a romantic dinner for two in your suite, all meals are included with Endless Privileges®.
4. Activities: Explore the many activities, cultural experiences, and recreational choices available for your pleasure at Zoëtry Villa Rolandi. Stay as busy or relaxed as you like with deluxe yacht services, fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving*, yoga, ceramics painting and so much more.
5. Special Deal: If all the above reasons aren’t enough to choose Zoëtry Villa Rolandi, here’s one more to seal the deal: You could experience the ultimate in luxury at Zoëtry Villa Rolandi for just $227 per person, per night thanks to our special introductory rate. It doesn’t get any better than that!
Do we have you convinced yet? Book your stay at Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun today!
*Additional costs may apply