At Zoëtry Wellness Spas & Resorts, we are proud to offer our guests a vacation experience of unparalleled luxury. Your stay includes lavish accommodations, maid service three times daily, gourmet cuisine, unlimited top-shelf spirits and more, all as part of our Endless Privileges® program to ensure your vacation exceeds even your highest expectations. See below for more of the amenities you’ll receive as a guest at Zoëtry Wellness Spas & Resorts!
- Gourmet à la carte dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- No reservations required at restaurants
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily
- Complimentary in-suite mini-bar refreshed twice daily
- 24-hour concierge services
- 24-hour private in-suite dining
- Complimentary, unlimited worldwide calling
- Luxurious Bvlgari® bath amenities
- Welcome bottle of tequila or rum
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- Daily afternoon tea time with live plant infusions
- Complimentary 20-minute wellness or fitness consultation
There’s no better time than the present to book the vacation of your dreams! Come experience Endless Privileges® at Zoëtry Wellness Spas & Resorts; we would love nothing more than to be your home away from home!
Congratulations to Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos for winning a 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award!
Zoëtry Casa del Mar was named one of the Top 10 resorts in Mexico’s Baja region. Moving up four spots from last year, Zoëtry Casa del Mar placed ninth overall with a score of 86.3! Scoring is based on six different categories in which readers and, consequently travelers, rank the resort. Readers scored the resort based on rooms, service, food, location, design and activities.
Here’s what one reader had to say about Zoëtry Casa del Mar:
For the full review on Condé Nast Traveler, and to see how Zoëtry Casa del Mar scored, click here.
Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos
At Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana, we not only provide you with an unbelievable location, unlimited luxury and top-notch service, but we also offer some amazing dining options. We currently boast an array of four gourmet restaurants, each with its own unique culinary style all a part of our Endless Privileges®. If you’re feeling more casual, you can also visit our café and various lounge areas. To learn more, have a look at the list below:
- Amaya - At Amaya, you will get to experience the taste of classic Dominican cooking, as well as various international specialty dishes. If you can’t make it for dinner, no worries—it also serves breakfast!
- Indigo - Indigo boasts a combination of eclectic tastes from various international sources, and it will surely satisfy both your taste buds and your yearning for bold, delicious flavors.
- Olena - This gourmet restaurant mainly features European fare, but it also specializes in fusion cuisine from around the world. Olena is also home to a massive wine cellar, where guests can treat themselves to a glass or two of rare, vintage wine.
- Piragua - Piragua specializes in Creole fusion cuisine, which combines the robust flavors of French food with the spice of traditional Latin American dishes.
- Coco Cafe - Our resident casual dining spot is the Coco Café. There, you can sit down with hot cup of coffee while enjoying the feeling of the fresh ocean breeze on your skin.
Hungry yet? Book your stay now at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana!
Everyone needs a little rest and relaxation from the hectic lives they lead. Well, why not rest and relax in “luxury without limit” at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana? Located on the striking northeast coast of the Dominican Republic, Zoëtry Agua welcomes you to our exclusive suites, their hardwood floors and natural stone accents that harmonize with the lush, secluded oceanfront setting. Located just an hour away from the Punta Cana International Airport, the spirit in Punta Cana is far, far removed from the hectic tempo of everyday living.
All of Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts features a myriad of resort activities and an array of special additions that make your stay even more unforgettable. Endless Privileges® during your stay includes:
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- A welcome bottle of rum
- Daily fresh fruit basket
- Complimentary horseback riding
- Unlimited specialty cocktails
- A relaxing 20 minute spa treatment per stay
- Access to sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and sensation shower
- No check-in or check-out time
Book your Endless Privileges® Getaway today!
Visit our page today to learn more about our Endless Privileges® and book your journey to Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana!
Always looking for something more on vacation? Look no further than a Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts Endless Privileges® getaway.
Each resort, and its inclusions and offerings, was created with a unique sense of self you won’t find anywhere else. It’s the little (or big) things that matter most – life’s ‘simple pleasures.’ We invite you to curate your own simple pleasures getaway at any of our resorts: Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos and Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana.
Simply choose your ideal Simple Pleasures from a collection of unique packages and extras, each designed to provide the ultimate Art of Life® experience you won’t find anywhere but on a Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts getaway.
Next week, stay tuned for an inside look at the different Cultural Experiences offered with Zoëtry Simple Pleasures.
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya is home to the first certified thalassotherapy center in North America. And what better way to enhance your Endless Privileges® getaway than with the ultimate wellness package?
Try the Thalasso Spa Experience at Zoëtry Paraiso — a comprehensive package of luxurious treatments and inclusions designed to treat the mind, body and soul to the Art of Life®.
What you can expect:
- 20-minute gentle Sea Salt Affusion Exfoliation or Hydrating Massage
- 30-minute basic Seaweed Body Wrap or basic Dead Sea Mud Wrap
- 30-minute Marine Affusion Shower Massage
- 50-minute personalized Marine Facial by Thermes & Saint Malo or Deep Cleansing Facial by Valmont
- 20-minute wellness consultation for individuals or couples to provide tools toward living a more fulfilling life
- VISIA Skin Analysis: This analysis offers a quantitative assessment of skin features, pigmentation, UV spots, brown spots, red areas, wrinkles, textures, pores and photo damage. Provides an easy-to-understand, customized report including recommendations for treatment and skin care.
- Daily use of Hydrotherapies Facilities (sauna, steam room, cold plunge pool, Jacuzzi and outdoor salt water pool) and introductory session on Thalassotherapy
- Daily optional wellness cuisine, gluten free and vegetarian meals
- Scheduled spa lifestyle and wellness activities, including: Hata Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Nitra Yoga, Meditation beach walk, Aqua Gym, Pranayama, Reiki and Meditation
- Temazcal session: This Pre-Hispanic sauna ritual is conducted by an authentic shaman who guides you through various stages of this unforgettable Mexican cultural experience: 45-minute sessions offered every other day
Thalassotherapy salt water pool at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita
Ready to let everything go and truly experience wellness at Zoëtry Paraiso? Reserve your stay here.
Celebrate the Art of Life® by reserving a getaway to any Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resort this week, and save big with Suite Deal! When you reserve your vacation by this Friday, May 10 you will enjoy huge savings, and be treated to a vacation experience complete with Endless Privileges®. Book Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya and enjoy up to 49 percent off of your stay, book Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana and enjoy up to 46% off of your stay or book Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos and enjoy up to 54% off of your stay! What are you waiting for? Head over to Suite Deal to learn more and to book your Endless Privileges® vacation today!
The main lobby at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita.
The infinity pool looking out to the crystal-clear water at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana.
A shot of the pool at Zoëtry Casa del Mar looking out to the Sea of Cortez.
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. The Endless Privileges® experience automatically gives guests limitless access to all the pleasures Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita has to offer. This includes in-suite accommodations and amenities such as twice daily refreshed mini-bar, day and evening meals at our gourmet restaurants — with additional snacks at your leisure available throughout the day — unlimited top-shelf spirits and many other activities and services.
As part of the benefits of Endless Privileges®, guests will be treated to a complimentary Thalasso Seawater Treatment. The treatment begins with a welcome ritual in the steam room, to soothe and loosen muscles followed by a Thalassotherapy Saltwater Pool treatment to open pores and relax muscles. Next, guests will enjoy a brief Kneip therapy, a therapeutic alternating application of hot and cold water to revitalize the body and immune system and promote detoxification. The treatment will cleanse and invigorate your body leaving you refreshed.
Book your wellness retreat today!
The outdoor Hydrotherapy sea-water pool at the Thalasso Center & Spa available to heal, revitalize and detoxify.
Congratulations to Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya for earning the prestigious 2013 AAA Five-Diamond Award. This year marks the tenth consecutive year that Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita has garnered this honor, and it also is the longest streak for obtaining this award in Mexico’s Riviera Maya region.
“AAA’s Diamond Rating System is the most respected lodging and restaurant rating system in the industry,” said Tony Perrone, Manager, AAA National Manager for Mexico. “Service and physical attributes of these properties are extraordinary in every manner, and personalized services for guests consistently exceed expectations of even the most refined traveler. Only an estimated ¼ of one percent [of reviewed resorts] will receive the Five Diamond Award. Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita is one of these exceptional properties totally unique in design and with the utmost attention to guests needs.”
One of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita’s differentiating features is Endless Privileges® experience, which focuses on wellness, serenity and romance experiences, as well as social and environmental responsibility.
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita is set on 500 yards of pristine beach. The exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites decorated with hand-picked furniture from around the world and ocean view terraces; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America; and a private 48 ft. catamaran.
Endless Privileges® at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita provides every guest with private chauffeured airport transfers; luxurious oceanfront suites featuring private terraces; Bvlgari® bath amenities; aromatherapy pillow and linen scents, fine luxury linens and bathrobes; complimentary handmade beach bag; no check-in or check-out time (subject to availability); daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf spirits; 24-hour in-suite private dining; maid service three times each day; bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit basket daily; welcome bottle of Tequila; shopping tour to Puerto Morelos by boat; hydrothalasso pool and aqua gym; exclusive Visia® complexion skin analysis; complimentary international calls and concierge service; catamaran one hour sunset sail; complimentary overnight laundry service; complimentary relaxing 20 minute Thalasso experience; complimentary 20 minute wellness consultation; Temazcal ceremony every other day; access to sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and cold plunge pool; daily afternoon tea time featuring real live plants for tea infusions; and complimentary greens fees at Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Course.
Congratulations to Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bontia on this outstanding achievement!
Are you recently engaged and looking for the destination wedding of your dreams? If so, we’re excited to announce our ‘Save Your Date’ promotion! When you save your date and book your special day at Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos or Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya by February 28th, you will receive a complimentary welcome cocktail party for up to 50 guests! This includes an hour long open bar with top-shelf spirits, bartender service and hors d’oeuvres, a perfect way to start off your wedding celebration!
Find your perfect resort, learn more about ‘Save Your Date’ and book your wedding at our microsite created specifically for this great offer.
Also, we’re giving away a chance for you to win a 3-night stay! All you have to do is show us your idea of Unlimited Romance on Pinterest to win. Hurry and enter by February 5th!