At Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita, we are dedicated to socially responsible and environmentally friendly practices. We are also deeply committed to protecting and preserving the spectacular environmental beauty and delicate eco-system that surrounds our resort. Our efforts have been recognized by the Rainforest Alliance; we are Rainforest Alliance Verified® for meeting sustainable tourism requirements. We are proud that our award-winning hotel services are matched by our uncompromising green initiatives, including:
- Waste recycling program for glass paper, cardboard, PET, aluminum, etc.
- Toner and battery recycling program
- Reduction in detergent consumption due to our laundry equipment replacement
- Compost elaboration program
- Pesticide free greenhouse garden for organic plants and local reforestation
- Lowering our electric consumption at peak hours with a new emergency plant
- Reducing our diesel consumption by more than 50%
- Ecological tour with flora and fauna preservation
- Local flora and fauna protection as well as awareness program for guests and staff
- Annual observance of Planet Hour and Earth Day
- Supporting the Mayan community with the purchase of handmade beach bags
- Beach cleanup campaigns every 15 days
- Coral reef and sea turtle protection programs
We invite our guests to help us in our efforts to recycle and other green initiatives as we strive to make your stay with us a truly memorable experience. For a vacation you can feel truly good about, book a stay at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita!
In the early morning of September 16th 1810 a church bell in Dolores, Guanajuato rang out, gathering all the towns’ people. A priest named Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla wanted to gather the people of Mexico to rise against the Spanish crown. It took another 11 years for Mexico to gain independence but this event, known as the Grito de Dolores, was the spark that began it all.
Today the biggest celebration happens in Mexico City where at 11 p.m. on the night of the 15th the President steps out on to the balcony of the National Palace overlooking a massive crowd in the decorated courtyard. There he rings a similar bell to the one once used by Hidalgo and comments on the historical Heroes of Mexico ending with an enthusiastic “Viva Mexico!”
A display of traditional Mexican dance, full of passion and color!
At Zoëtry Resorts & Spas, we will be celebrating with an explosion of Mexican culture. Experience real Mariachi music, authentic Mexican cuisine, traditional Mexican-style games and activities and to top it all off the beautiful color and life that only a celebration from the passionate people of Mexico could accomplish. Talk to your concierge for all the details.
Head to Facebook & Twitter and send a hearty “Viva Mexico!” to your favorite resort!
Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts is the perfect place to spend your honeymoon, and we are proud that Brides Magazine has recognized us as such in their 2014 Top 10 All-Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts!
According to the magazine, “We love a place with no check-in or check-out time. And that’s not the only way that Zoëtry’s outposts — one in the Dominican Republic and two in Mexico, with a third opening in Isla Mujeres later in 2014 — work to create a stress-free zone for honeymooners. Beyond the pools and beach, you’ll find yoga classes, wine tastings, and dancing lessons. Just gone vegan or gluten free? No problem. The chef will create a custom menu just for you.”
You and your significant other deserve the honeymoon of your dreams, which is why you should be treated to the incredible experience offered at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts. Learn more about your perfect Zoëtry honeymoon here!
Zoëtry Wellness & Spas Resorts is dedicated to giving you the best experience for insides and out. Did you know it is also dedicated to protecting the beautiful surroundings that make Zoëtry so special?
The Rainforest Alliance has recently named their Verified resorts. These resorts are one that are taking a stand at protecting the environment by reducing their impact.
Both Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos and Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya are officially Rainforest Alliance Verified! The surrounding environment is part of what makes Zoëtry so special and we look forward to new ways to protect and celebrate it.
Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya
After your visit to Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts you take home a few things with you. Tan lines, a hunger that only gourmet food can satisfy and a total sense of calm. If you’re like us, there might be one other thing – a lot of pictures!
It’s almost weekend time so we invite you to relive all of your Endless Privileges® by picking the best pics you took during your visit and sharing them with us! Remember the room? The food? The spa?
Some of our favorite shots! Can you do better?
After you take a luxurious stroll down memory lane, make sure you share your favorite memories on Facebook and Twitter! And don’t forget to tag us on Instagram #ZoëtryResorts!
Combining holistic wellness and unrivaled luxury with Endless Privileges®, Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts provides an unparalleled experience with all of the amenities you would expect and so much more. A retreat to any of our properties provides the advantage of escaping the stresses of daily life and relaxing in stunning oceanfront settings. However, taking the opportunity to relax and rejuvenate during your trip can be difficult when constantly worrying about work and other responsibilities at home so this Travel Tuesday, we’re offering some tips for keeping work off your mind and your thumbs off your phone while you’re trying to unwind on your next trip.
Don’t let distractions from home prevent you from taking in views like this!
- Pack light. Don’t take your laptop with you if you don’t have to and if you have a phone dedicated just to work, leave it at home. This will not only eliminate the temptation to be constantly checking email, but will also leave more room in your bag for books and magazines to read poolside or on the beautiful white sand beaches.
- Regulate your check-ins. If you must check in with work, try to schedule specific check-in times. Designate one time during the day when you will check your voice mail, respond to emergency emails or call the office.
- Distract yourself with exciting activities. The beauty of vacation is that it is your time to do whatever it is you want to do. At Zoëtry, there is an amazing variety of enriching activities ranging from culinary and yoga classes to live music and entertainment. Several pools and stunning beaches are available to catch some rays, or take to the ocean with activities such as snorkeling and scuba diving. Do as much or as little as you like. After all, it’s your vacation.
- Pamper yourself. There’s no better way to unwind and forget about the worries of work than a day at the spa. Pamper your mind, body and soul with a variety of rejuvenating spa treatments at Zoëtry’s world class spas. Treatments such as facials, massages and whole body therapies will melt your stresses away and leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Discover the advantages. Although it may be hard to simply forget about all of your responsibilities, realize that this vacation is all about you. Unplugging will allow you to appreciate the scenery of the amazing location around you. Seize every moment and take advantage of this time to relax. It will allow you to return to life with a stress-free mind, body and soul.
Are you ready to unplug and unwind at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts? Book your getaway today!
A Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts escape is to take a step away from your life. Try exotic foods, meet new people and experience life at a different pace. At Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya experience something you would never get to experience at home, a private 48 foot catamaran!
Meet La Bonita, the private Catamaran docked at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita. La Bonita offers complimentary sunset sail as long as the weather cooperates. Talk to your concierge if you have any questions.
Drift away with the one you love as the sound of the ocean lull you into a deep state of relaxation. Make sure you take photos and videos to share with your friends and family!
Want to experience La Bonita? Check out our special offers and book now, a sunset sail is one of many things waiting for you.