In the early morning of September 16th 1810 a church bell in Dolores, Guanajuato rang out, gathering all the towns’ people. A priest named Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla wanted to gather the people of Mexico to rise against the Spanish crown. It took another 11 years for Mexico to gain independence but this event, known as the Grito de Dolores, was the spark that began it all.
Today the biggest celebration happens in Mexico City where at 11 p.m. on the night of the 15th the President steps out on to the balcony of the National Palace overlooking a massive crowd in the decorated courtyard. There he rings a similar bell to the one once used by Hidalgo and comments on the historical Heroes of Mexico ending with an enthusiastic “Viva Mexico!”
A display of traditional Mexican dance, full of passion and color!
At Zoëtry Resorts & Spas, we will be celebrating with an explosion of Mexican culture. Experience real Mariachi music, authentic Mexican cuisine, traditional Mexican-style games and activities and to top it all off the beautiful color and life that only a celebration from the passionate people of Mexico could accomplish. Talk to your concierge for all the details.
Head to Facebook & Twitter and send a hearty “Viva Mexico!” to your favorite resort!
Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts is the perfect place to spend your honeymoon, and we are proud that Brides Magazine has recognized us as such in their 2014 Top 10 All-Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts!
According to the magazine, “We love a place with no check-in or check-out time. And that’s not the only way that Zoëtry’s outposts — one in the Dominican Republic and two in Mexico, with a third opening in Isla Mujeres later in 2014 — work to create a stress-free zone for honeymooners. Beyond the pools and beach, you’ll find yoga classes, wine tastings, and dancing lessons. Just gone vegan or gluten free? No problem. The chef will create a custom menu just for you.”
You and your significant other deserve the honeymoon of your dreams, which is why you should be treated to the incredible experience offered at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts. Learn more about your perfect Zoëtry honeymoon here!
When you’re on vacation, you deserve to feel pampered in every way and there’s no better way to put yourself first than indulging in a day at the spa! Let the staff at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana cater to your every need with the Spoil Yourself & Repeat package. It’s the perfect way to get introduced to the types of treatments available at our world-class spa and relax and rejuvenate your entire being before heading home.
With the Spoil Yourself & Repeat package, you’ll receive a Spay Day Pass, including the lounge areas, and either four 25-minute spa treatments per day or two 50-minute spa treatments per day. This deal is available for all new bookings at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana made now through December 23, 2014 for travel January 3, 2014 through December 23, 2015. A minimum 5-night stay is required.
What are you waiting for? Discover a brand new you by booking the Spoil Yourself & Repeat package at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana!
After your visit to Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts you take home a few things with you. Tan lines, a hunger that only gourmet food can satisfy and a total sense of calm. If you’re like us, there might be one other thing – a lot of pictures!
It’s almost weekend time so we invite you to relive all of your Endless Privileges® by picking the best pics you took during your visit and sharing them with us! Remember the room? The food? The spa?
Some of our favorite shots! Can you do better?
After you take a luxurious stroll down memory lane, make sure you share your favorite memories on Facebook and Twitter! And don’t forget to tag us on Instagram #ZoëtryResorts!
Combining holistic wellness and unrivaled luxury with Endless Privileges®, Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts provides an unparalleled experience with all of the amenities you would expect and so much more. A retreat to any of our properties provides the advantage of escaping the stresses of daily life and relaxing in stunning oceanfront settings. However, taking the opportunity to relax and rejuvenate during your trip can be difficult when constantly worrying about work and other responsibilities at home so this Travel Tuesday, we’re offering some tips for keeping work off your mind and your thumbs off your phone while you’re trying to unwind on your next trip.
Don’t let distractions from home prevent you from taking in views like this!
- Pack light. Don’t take your laptop with you if you don’t have to and if you have a phone dedicated just to work, leave it at home. This will not only eliminate the temptation to be constantly checking email, but will also leave more room in your bag for books and magazines to read poolside or on the beautiful white sand beaches.
- Regulate your check-ins. If you must check in with work, try to schedule specific check-in times. Designate one time during the day when you will check your voice mail, respond to emergency emails or call the office.
- Distract yourself with exciting activities. The beauty of vacation is that it is your time to do whatever it is you want to do. At Zoëtry, there is an amazing variety of enriching activities ranging from culinary and yoga classes to live music and entertainment. Several pools and stunning beaches are available to catch some rays, or take to the ocean with activities such as snorkeling and scuba diving. Do as much or as little as you like. After all, it’s your vacation.
- Pamper yourself. There’s no better way to unwind and forget about the worries of work than a day at the spa. Pamper your mind, body and soul with a variety of rejuvenating spa treatments at Zoëtry’s world class spas. Treatments such as facials, massages and whole body therapies will melt your stresses away and leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Discover the advantages. Although it may be hard to simply forget about all of your responsibilities, realize that this vacation is all about you. Unplugging will allow you to appreciate the scenery of the amazing location around you. Seize every moment and take advantage of this time to relax. It will allow you to return to life with a stress-free mind, body and soul.
Are you ready to unplug and unwind at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts? Book your getaway today!
We love Wordless Wednesday at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts! After all, a picture speaks a thousand words–especially when they’re as beautiful as these photos from our stunning properties in Mexico and the Dominican Republic! What do you think? Do these scenes leave you speechless?
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014
We’re excited that the Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts
family have been awarded TripAdvisor
Certificates of Excellence for 2014! The TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence is awarded to the top establishments in the hospitality industry that consistently and continually provide exceptional service to guests. The TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence is awarded based on a select set of criteria in which guests review hotels on TripAdvisor.com. The specific criteria includes location, sleep quality, rooms, service, value and cleanliness.
Congratulations to Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana, Zoëtry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos and Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita. More fun facts? All these resorts have been awarded this certificate three times previously!
Check out the resorts on TripAdvisor below!
Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana
Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya