After your visit to Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts you take home a few things with you. Tan lines, a hunger that only gourmet food can satisfy and a total sense of calm. If you’re like us, there might be one other thing – a lot of pictures!
Combining holistic wellness and unrivaled luxury with Endless Privileges®, Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts provides an unparalleled experience with all of the amenities you would expect and so much more. A retreat to any of our properties provides the advantage of escaping the stresses of daily life and relaxing in stunning oceanfront settings. However, taking the opportunity to relax and rejuvenate during your trip can be difficult when constantly worrying about work and other responsibilities at home so this Travel Tuesday, we’re offering some tips for keeping work off your mind and your thumbs off your phone while you’re trying to unwind on your next trip.
- Pack light. Don’t take your laptop with you if you don’t have to and if you have a phone dedicated just to work, leave it at home. This will not only eliminate the temptation to be constantly checking email, but will also leave more room in your bag for books and magazines to read poolside or on the beautiful white sand beaches.
- Regulate your check-ins. If you must check in with work, try to schedule specific check-in times. Designate one time during the day when you will check your voice mail, respond to emergency emails or call the office.
- Distract yourself with exciting activities. The beauty of vacation is that it is your time to do whatever it is you want to do. At Zoëtry, there is an amazing variety of enriching activities ranging from culinary and yoga classes to live music and entertainment. Several pools and stunning beaches are available to catch some rays, or take to the ocean with activities such as snorkeling and scuba diving. Do as much or as little as you like. After all, it’s your vacation.
- Pamper yourself. There’s no better way to unwind and forget about the worries of work than a day at the spa. Pamper your mind, body and soul with a variety of rejuvenating spa treatments at Zoëtry’s world class spas. Treatments such as facials, massages and whole body therapies will melt your stresses away and leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Discover the advantages. Although it may be hard to simply forget about all of your responsibilities, realize that this vacation is all about you. Unplugging will allow you to appreciate the scenery of the amazing location around you. Seize every moment and take advantage of this time to relax. It will allow you to return to life with a stress-free mind, body and soul.
Are you ready to unplug and unwind at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts? Book your getaway today!
A Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts escape is to take a step away from your life. Try exotic foods, meet new people and experience life at a different pace. At Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya experience something you would never get to experience at home, a private 48 foot catamaran!
Meet La Bonita, the private Catamaran docked at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita. La Bonita offers complimentary sunset sail as long as the weather cooperates. Talk to your concierge if you have any questions.
Drift away with the one you love as the sound of the ocean lull you into a deep state of relaxation. Make sure you take photos and videos to share with your friends and family!
Want to experience La Bonita? Check out our special offers and book now, a sunset sail is one of many things waiting for you.
We love Wordless Wednesday at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts! After all, a picture speaks a thousand words–especially when they’re as beautiful as these photos from our stunning properties in Mexico and the Dominican Republic! What do you think? Do these scenes leave you speechless?
Check out the resorts on TripAdvisor below!
Thanksgiving is, of course, a time to be thankful. Thankful for your family, your health and everything we have in life. It’s a time to take a moment from your busy life and appreciate. Can you think of a better place to do that other than Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts?
Join us for all the Thanksgiving treats you love in a much more tropical location!
First on our minds this Thanksgiving will be how thankful we are for all we have. Second on our minds? Food! Join us for all your favorites; turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and more!
You can’t celebrate Thanksgiving without football! Check with your concierge for showing locations!
Keep your traditions alive with us! We’ll be watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade too!
There’s plenty of time to book your trip and share this special holiday with us. Be thankful for our special offers and book now!
Nothing makes us happier at Zoëtry Wellness Spas & Resorts than seeing a couple celebrate the wedding of their dreams, surrounded by close family and friends. This Wedding Wednesday, we wanted to share one couple’s beautiful wedding with you that took place recently at Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos. Check out the gorgeous photos below of Catalina and Roman’s picture-perfect destination wedding taken by the talented photographer, Tomas Barron. Congratulations to the beautiful couple, we’re thrilled to have been a part of your special day and wish you a lifetime of happiness!
To view more photos from Catalina and Roman’s special day, visit Tomas Barron’s Photography Blog.
Are you Ready to Wed? Hold your destination wedding at select Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts between the dates of September 1, 2014 through March 31, 2015 and receive a $500 resort credit to use toward special touches that will make your wedding truly unique! Plus, when 10 rooms or more are booked for a minimum of 3-nights each, the wedding couple stays free! Hurry…your date must be saved by October 31, 2014!