It seems only fitting that while at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, our guests enjoy delicious seafood. That’s why, we offer a number of seafood dishes in our restaurants that are sure to delight our visitors. Today, we thought we’d provide you with the recipe for one of our favorite appetizers — Ahi Tuna. If you try this recipe at home, let us know what you think in a comment below!
- 2 (6-8 ounce) ahi tuna steaks
- 2 Tbsp dark sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp of grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion (scallion) thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
What to do:
- Mix the marinade ingredients together and coat the tuna steaks with the marinade, cover tightly, and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium high to high heat. When the pan is hot, remove the tuna steaks from the marinade and sear them for a minute to a minute and a half on each side. If you like your tuna a little more well done, feel free to cook them a little longer.
- Remove from pan and slice into 1/4-inch thick slices. Serve with mango or pineapple salsa.